• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Be careful - bad experience with Puretime

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
I see now. The oxf isn’t dual faced. The MGF ones are.
the oxf’s back is solid and does not contain a dial. The mgf has a dial of a different color like gen.

I too have accidentally bought the wrong factory. “I used to be exactly like that - incredibly impatient. If I saw something I wanted in a store then I had to have it there and then, I just couldn't wait, if I couldn't have it then I created a scene. If somebody was supposed to be doing something for me, I wanted it done there and then - waiting was out of the question for me.

Then something changed, I calmed down, began to realise I wasn't the centre of the universe, that things can sometimes take time even if it's frustrating having to wait.

I think the turning point was my 10th birthday and I like to think I continue to grow as a person everyday.

” —tripdog

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK

Tom13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/13
Thanks rj999, your sentence seems to me, exact, accurate and stated with serenity/maturity.
I could add to complete, thanks Angus to send photos of each face of the Reverso, when you send photos for confirmation before shipping.

Xky

Known Member
13/9/19
Thanks rj999, your sentence seems to me, exact, accurate and stated with serenity/maturity.
I could add to complete, thanks Angus to send photos of each face of the Reverso, when you send photos for confirmation before shipping.

It sound's like from this post PT have agreed to send out the watch you originally wanted?

Tom13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/13
Not at all !!
I consider that I lost my money, and have made the mistake of not asking for a photo of the reverse side of the watch.
And just happy to sensitize others people to pay attention to this point.