• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase from PureTime, a GMT-Master II Pepsi Jubilee

Ztickler

Horology Curious
31/5/20
So, inspired by mshalaby I decided to pull the trigger on a GMF GMT-Master II Pepsi V3.

After a few mails back and forth with questions to PureTime I placed the order on the 10th.
I received payment confirmation on the 11th and later that same day I received QC pictures that I accepted.
On the 12th I received confirmation that the order will be sent out and that I should await tracking information in 2-3 business days.

And that's where we're at currently. Really good and prompt responses from PureTime so far!

I'll update this as things develop.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. Great choice !! We are glad everything is smooth so far. Hope the watch arrives safely to you :)

Ztickler

Horology Curious
31/5/20
Thank you!

Latest update:
The package has been sent today and I'm waiting for for it to arrive to UK before being forwarded to my country.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Ztickler

Horology Curious
31/5/20
Latest news!

The watch arrived in UK on the early morning on the 21st and has been stuck with "In transit - Package available for clearance" for two days. Hoping for it to get released but I'll contact the tracking team tomorrow if nothing changes.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This is normal, my friend. Sometimes it takes days for custom clearance. Especially there might be delays due to Covid19

Ztickler

Horology Curious
31/5/20
Latest news:

No news. Still stuck in customs with "Package available for clearance". Hopefully the package isn't lost and just in a very very long que.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Fingers crossed . The custom should contact you if anything is needed

Ztickler

Horology Curious
31/5/20
Will they still contact me from the UK customs when the watch is sent using triangular shipping via UK? My final destination is in another country within the EU.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Will they still contact me from the UK customs when the watch is sent using triangular shipping via UK? My final destination is in another country within the EU.

I thought it was directly to your country. If it is triangle shipping via uk, we will take care of the custom issues.

Ztickler

Horology Curious
31/5/20
The package is still stuck in customs with no updates since the 21st of June. I've been in contact with puretime and have been instructed to wait some more since the UK shipping agent apparently hasn't received any contact from customs. I almost wish customs would seize the goods so there'd be an update..

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The package is still stuck in customs with no updates since the 21st of June. I've been in contact with puretime and have been instructed to wait some more since the UK shipping agent apparently hasn't received any contact from customs. I almost wish customs would seize the goods so there'd be an update..

Sorry for the delay of the shipment. Our agent has not got any notification about the package being seized by customs. So we will wait to see if there will be any changes in the following days. Thank you for your understanding and please accept our apologies for this inconvenience

Ztickler

Horology Curious
31/5/20
This week's update celebrates the one month anniversary in UK customs with no new updates.

According to PureTime no contact has been made between customs and their agent (since it's triangular shipment).

Reactions: FBITW

DarkCrusader

Looking Around
10/6/20
...just whether it's just plain bad luck or the current standard. My shipment was shipped a week ago (also via GB) and the tracking system doesn't detect it at all yet...
Think positive. I don't think there's anything else you can do...

Ztickler

Horology Curious
31/5/20
Since the status hasn't been updated to sized I'm still hopeful but a month in the same place isn't encouraging..

But yeah your right, I can't do much else than wait and update the shipping status a couple of times a day ;)

Hope yours show up soon!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This week's update celebrates the one month anniversary in UK customs with no new updates.

According to PureTime no contact has been made between customs and their agent (since it's triangular shipment).

Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Please feel free to contact us [email protected] if you need any help. We will double check for you with the shipping company.

Ztickler

Horology Curious
31/5/20
I have been in contact with the tracking team a couple of times and hopefully we'll find a solution soon.