• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered my 1st 2 watches from Puretime

blass12

Known Member
17/10/15
So 4 days ago I ordered a SD4K v3 & SD43 noob v10 & a rubber b strap for the SD43, so far I have received QC pics for the SD4K only... Still waiting on QC pics for the SD43. Hoping they come soon..

As for the SD4K QC pics, i think the watch looks great, my only slight concern is the SEL fit to the lugs, looks like it might be a bit wide/off, but that could be a nitpick..
Here are a few QC pics.. Will update throughout the process of my order..

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. Please reply to our QC if you have any questions/doubts. We will take care of these :)

blass12

Known Member
17/10/15
Thanks for your order. Please reply to our QC if you have any questions/doubts. We will take care of these :)

Well it feels like you DO NOT "take care of these" to be honest. I expressed a concern about something in QC pics, and the response i got was "the watch is good"... I then circled the problem on the pic and expressed my issue again.. The next response was "well we pick the best alignment".. Not sure what the point of QC pics are if I am just going to be told its good and you picked the best you can..

But moving on... took 10 days but I got my QC pics for the SD43.. Here are a few.. Will keep updated throughout the order/delivery process...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Well it feels like you DO NOT "take care of these" to be honest. I expressed a concern about something in QC pics, and the response i got was "the watch is good"... I then circled the problem on the pic and expressed my issue again.. The next response was "well we pick the best alignment".. Not sure what the point of QC pics are if I am just going to be told its good and you picked the best you can..

We have handelled many of these watches. For 116600 v8 noob, it's commen to have crooked markers. I have checked your qc pictures and it looks acceptable to us. We can try another if it bothers you. Thanks

blass12

Known Member
17/10/15
So it has been 15 days since my package "shipped", the only shipping info I have in 15 days is "shipping info received" from DHL... I contacted PT and was told to just be patient, things are being held up in warehouses... I can understand delays and such, but I would think there would be some sort of info other than "info received"..

On a side note, I order a watch buckle from strapcode, which seems to be in Hong Kong also, its been 3 days since ordered and the shipment has already hit the states... So not sure about the holdup...

I will patiently wait another week.....

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Mine sat in "shipment info received" for 2 weeks also and i just received a new tracking number but now it's out of Singapore not HK. Customs in HK are super difficult to pass reps thru....apparently.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and strict custom issues recently, most of the shipments will have some possible delays. We thanks for your understanding and hope you can wait patiently.

Reactions: rj999

blass12

Known Member
17/10/15
Mine sat in "shipment info received" for 2 weeks also and i just received a new tracking number but now it's out of Singapore not HK. Customs in HK are super difficult to pass reps thru....apparently.

How long did it take to get your package? Or are you still waiting? Thanks

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
It took 1 week after being sent through Singapore to arrive in conus. It went from Singapore to HK to USA. It's still in a sorting facility in los Angeles but i should be getting my watch any day now.

blass12

Known Member
17/10/15
Quick update, after 19 days of no updates on DHL tracking, other than "info received", DHL package showed up at my door today.. HAvent had a chance to look at the watches yet, just wanted to update that the package showed up out of no where...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's a great news !!!! Please check if everything is in good condition. Thanks for your cooperation and patience.