• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So shipment information received March 18 by DHL. But no update

chubbychaser911

31/10/19
Does this mean it was intercepted by Chinese customs? Does this mean Puretime is currently not shipping it to avoid customs and waiting for a more clear window? Or does this mean Puretime has lost my shipment. Or does it mean that pure time has used a different tracking number and not updated me?

On March 16 another provider JTimeStore provided a tracking number to me. It arrived on Monday March 23 and also passed through DHL using Hong Kong as a departure.

Why is there such a discrepancy?

Example of JTimeStore shipping: 2020-03-23 05:00
USA, Arrived at Delivery Facility //Redacted information.
HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG 2020-03-19 22:35
HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG 2020-03-19 11:02
HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG 2020-03-19 10:45
HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG 2020-03-19 02:06
HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Shipment picked up Current Puretime Shipping:
1Shipment information receivedHONG KONG - HONG KONG23:50

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 Location Time Piece

And then ... Nothing.

According to pure time's email: DHL Express has received shipping information from the shipper, and will usually pick up the shipment within a few hours.

blomen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/6/16
EU
The logistical situation in the world is a big mess at the moment. Try to imagine the amount of goods and materials that’s supposed to leave China.

Somewhere in that big pile of stuff sits your watch. Right next to the medical equipment and other life saving stuff.

Be patient.

Sent from my iPad. Sorry for typos.

Reactions: fuzzmex

chubbychaser911

31/10/19
I guess I could google coronavirus but I could also wonder how in the hell JTime shipped to me at the same time frame. Did the coronavirus happen on March 17? Because JTime shipped to me on March 16 2020. And I have that watch on my wrist right now.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I guess I could google coronavirus but I could also wonder how in the hell JTime shipped to me at the same time frame. Did the coronavirus happen on March 17? Because JTime shipped to me on March 16 2020. And I have that watch on my wrist right now.

Things can change very quickly chap. My father in law left Spain on flight back to Ireland on a Saturday morning at 8.30am (3 weeks ago) . His pal was returning on a 11am flight the same day , was told that all flights had been cancelled. He then spent 5 days locked in his hotel room avoiding social contact before a rescue flight got him home . Thankfully everybody seems OK .

Edit: Just spoke to my contacts in China bad news your watch has tested positive for coronavirus and is on a respirator . Good news a full recovery is expected and it will be with you soon .

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Does this mean it was intercepted by Chinese customs? Does this mean Puretime is currently not shipping it to avoid customs and waiting for a more clear window? Or does this mean Puretime has lost my shipment. Or does it mean that pure time has used a different tracking number and not updated me?

On March 16 another provider JTimeStore provided a tracking number to me. It arrived on Monday March 23 and also passed through DHL using Hong Kong as a departure.

Why is there such a discrepancy?

Example of JTimeStore shipping: 2020-03-23 05:00
USA, Arrived at Delivery Facility //Redacted information.
HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG 2020-03-19 22:35
HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG 2020-03-19 11:02
HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG 2020-03-19 10:45
HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG 2020-03-19 02:06
HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Shipment picked up Current Puretime Shipping:
1Shipment information receivedHONG KONG - HONG KONG23:50

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 Location Time Piece

And then ... Nothing.

According to pure time's email: DHL Express has received shipping information from the shipper, and will usually pick up the shipment within a few hours.

This is one of the DHL shipment we sent around 16th same as Jtime you talked about. You can see it was processed smoothly.

But things have changed after that or some were not getting that lucky becasue people found DHL seems fast and can pass the customs under current situation. Due to this, it has a warehouse explosion. There are no shipping spaces available for all the packages. That's why it was not processed and being held in Hongkong. It's gonna take some time so please be patient on this matter. Thank you
​​​​​​​

sharella

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/14
Hi Mate!
I am in the same situation as you are, I have 5 shipments waiting to be pick up, one since March 16. My provider is Joshua from perfectclones and he told me the same, there are not enough flights available, so we'll need to be patient.
Stay safe!

chubbychaser911

31/10/19
Okay it seems multiple members are having the same predicament.

I had another watch arrive recently from Taiwan.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It's a hard time and it happens to almost all the package. Your patience is much appreciated on this matter :)

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Same issues for me. Purchased 2 pieces from Sead and a replacement bracelet. All were shipped on Monday last week, but the tracking shows shows that the items are still being processed in China.

As ever with this hobby, patience is key.

No rush....Not like we can go anywhere to where them once they arrive!

ZD82

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chubbychaser911

31/10/19
It has finally arrived. I paid in late November so maybe that will help to explain my impatience. I know there was Chinese New Years and then coronavirus which significantly complicated things. But the main thing is even if you get unlucky and it takes longer than expected PureTime isn’t going to just keep your money and forget you.

Reactions: mclarendude

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your feedbacks. It's good to hear the watch has arrived. Looks very nice!!! Everything is under our control. So people should not worry about it :)