• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SCAMMED by puretime out of $250

gill7777

Looking Around
25/1/19
i ordered my ZZF v2 sub 2 months ago. china got hit very hard with the virus, there was a big delay--- totally understandable. last week i asked for a refund and without any warning at all, i was sent back the EXACT amount of BTC i ordered it with and puretime waited until it was at a low to send it to me. meaning, i only got about $230 back. so i lost $250 and 2 months and i have nothing to show for it.

I WANT MY ORDER BACK!!! i'll wait. i'll send you the same exact amount of BTC you sent me back, but i want my order reactivated.

yes, it may have been my mistake but i should have at least been warned that i won't get as much back because bitcoin is low and it is best to keep my order. why couldn't you say something???! this wouldn't be such an outrageous comment since we have been in contact for 6 weeks. why couldn't you at least give me a heads up? it is very very frustrating to lose money and time for literally no reason. puretime, please fix this.

Last edited:

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Why ask for refund? You have read that Corona hitting china hard. No one is allowed to work, factory closed.. Thats why you didnt get your qc.. But why not just wait..? I dont get it. And why post this shit here? Send direct to puretime. But why should they tell you to not make a refund when you as a customer askt for a refund..? This is on you my friend. Just take the hit as a man and lesson learned. Sorry bro.

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Reactions: fuzzmex

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
So seems like you were quoted a price of "xxx" btc. You were then refunded the exact same amount again. You didn't get scammed, you got exactly the same amount back that you paid. If the dollar had dropped significantly, would you then expect to receive MORE btc than you paid?

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
First post. What a great way to start. Like the little boy crying wolf. You need to pull your head out of your badonky donk and start taking responsibilty for your own actions. Quit making false accusations against others. We don't need anymore whiners here.

Last edited:

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
yes, it may have been my mistake but i should have at least been warned that i won't get as much back because bitcoin is low and it is best to keep my order. why couldn't you say something???! this wouldn't be such an outrageous comment since we have been in contact for 6 weeks. why couldn't you at least give me a heads up? it is very very frustrating to lose money and time for literally no reason. puretime, please fix this.
It IS your mistake. What did you expect, more bitcoin to cover the amount you lost? The only reason you lost money and time was your own doing. Do you expect your little rant to put pressure on a trusted dealer? Whining about a problem in public when you are 1000% in the wrong will never fix a problem, talking to the seller will. If the seller refuses to fix YOUR mistake, it is 100% his right, I know I would.

Reactions: Eldonsimon

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
BOYS DONT USE THIS BITCOIN JUST PAY NORMALLY WITH TRANSFER OR VISA..... , just wait until the Bitcoin goes up again and if you asked for a refund that time ////when bitcoin was taking a dive//// then this was your mistake, you should've just waited until they got the watch or something......

Last edited:
Reactions: wAterHead

Viscidity

Horology Curious
4/2/20
i ordered my ZZF v2 sub 2 months ago. china got hit very hard with the virus, there was a big delay--- totally understandable. last week i asked for a refund and without any warning at all, i was sent back the EXACT amount of BTC i ordered it with and puretime waited until it was at a low to send it to me. meaning, i only got about $230 back. so i lost $250 and 2 months and i have nothing to show for it.

I WANT MY ORDER BACK!!! i'll wait. i'll send you the same exact amount of BTC you sent me back, but i want my order reactivated.

Bro, you used a volatile currency to purchase the product. You were returned the same amount of BTC as your order, therefore refunded 100%. Now, you're complaining about owning less money because your volatile currency went down in price and you're blaming someone else for this? What a joke bro. Go read some books or the internet and gain some intelligence before you cry even more

Paulbsiny

Known Member
Certified
28/2/20
Are factories still closed? Im in the market for a sub. Sent puretime a email yesterday. Waiting for reply.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Just use the bitcoin to buy stock. Its at an all time low. You might not get the exact amount back but clearly your an idiot for asking for your money back anyway when you know its worth half as much as when you bought it.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

We have never scammed anybody. We refunded the exact same BTC value as we recieved from you. we have no control if the BTC drops.

wAterHead

Horology Curious
20/3/20
Just use the bitcoin to buy stock. Its at an all time low. You might not get the exact amount back but clearly your an idiot for asking for your money back anyway when you know its worth half as much as when you bought it.

It took me a minute to comprehend why he posted a complaint, wow. Actually, I'm still processing it....

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Plot twist : wait a few months till the BTC goes up again, and open a new thread : "Puretime refunded me more money than I paid, they are great !" ...

johnlia

Renowned Member
23/1/17
Lol.. it’s okay he is still learning and it’s normal for a beginner ???? everybody knows that puretime is not a scammer ????. Better u change the subject hehe.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Plot twist : wait a few months till the BTC goes up again, and open a new thread : "Puretime refunded me more money than I paid, they are great !" ...

They wont. In this situation they will choose option (b) as written in their T&Cs.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
They wont. In this situation they will choose option (b) as written in their T&Cs.

That's not what I'm saying ...

They can't be liable for the downs & up of BTC, it's up to OP to keep those BTC until they reach his desired value or more, if he want to convert his BTC in $ right now, it's his own demise he's organizing