• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order - Rolex Daytona Rainbow

Error

Horology Curious
7/3/20
Germany
Hi guys,

I ordered the most colorfull Rolex there is The Rainbow Daytona White Gold from PureTime and my hopes are high because I heared mostly only positive Reviews and I hope it will be true.

I will document my expierence from the purchase from PureTime.

Received the Bitcoinadresse send the Coins and Information to PureTime last day. No Answer until now. I am excited for the first QP.

So far is the expierence quit pleasent of PureTIme, they reply fast to E-Mails and are always helpfull and respectfull.

Order #

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister Pink

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Very bold first choice for a watch. I respect it since I too would order one. Post photographs when it arrives!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi guys,

I ordered the most colorfull Rolex there is The Rainbow Daytona White Gold from PureTime and my hopes are high because I heared mostly only positive Reviews and I hope it will be true.

I will document my expierence from the purchase from PureTime.

Received the Bitcoinadresse send the Coins and Information to PureTime last day. No Answer until now. I am excited for the first QP.

So far is the expierence quit pleasent of PureTIme, they reply fast to E-Mails and are always helpfull and respectfull.

Order #

Thanks for your order. Usually you will get the response from us within 24 hours. We will get back to you ASAP

Error

Horology Curious
7/3/20
Germany
Quick Update: I am still waiting for my QC Pictures. I payed PureTime on the 05.03 so many days have gone past and i am still waiting. I know the Situation is difficult and delays are to be expected.
I want to ask if those delays are normals, when does someone get a QC Picture?

Thanks for answers and stay healthy

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your patience. It differs from watch models and factories. We will try our best to push the factory for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Reactions: Error

Error

Horology Curious
7/3/20
Germany
So I finally got the QC Picture some day ago. And i am fully statisfied with the product and the service of PureTime.
I will update when i get the Watch.

Stay healthy guys.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Respect for your choice - that watch draws attention! :heffalump:

Hi guys,
Received the Bitcoinadresse send the Coins and Information to PureTime last day.
Not worried about Bitcoin use being highly supervised in the EU? Several countries already implemented the new 5AMLD regulations.

Error

Horology Curious
7/3/20
Germany
Not worried about Bitcoin use being highly supervised in the EU? Several countries already implemented the new 5AMLD regulations.

You are scarring me a little bit. Is that a Problem? And if the answer is yes. Is there even another methode of paying?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
You are scarring me a little bit. Is that a Problem? And if the answer is yes. Is there even another methode of paying?

Theoretically not - the 5AMLD was set up to stop anonimous transactions for good. This is supposed to make everything transparent and available for random checks to prevent fincancial transactions in connection w/ tax evasion, money laundry, financing terrorism and so on. Everyone would probably agree that this is a good thing, but crypto currencies still have that bad image of being used to 99% by criminals, so these streams will be supervised more strictly than usual bank transfers. And once you get on someone's radar for whatever reason or mistake, you'll have to answer a lot of annoying questions. Why? Because "criminals and terrosists use crypto, so what are you up to?".

Sorry, forgot to answer your question. I pay my rep orders with bank transfers (through TransferWise). Convenient, fast and cheaper than regular bank transfers. Plus: A LOT cheaper than using your credit card...

Last edited:

Error

Horology Curious
7/3/20
Germany
Hm Intresting but I think it is rare that someone gets caught. I should inform myself About TransferWise, if this option is available in Germany (My Homecountry).

Thank you for the advice.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
So I finally got the QC Picture some day ago. And i am fully statisfied with the product and the service of PureTime.

Looks very good :) Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service. Will keep doing our best !!!

Error

Horology Curious
7/3/20
Germany
So guys the Daytona arrived yesterday and i am speechless, the colors are just beautiful and look in real life way better than on the pictures. Thanks PureTIme for you Service in those hard times.

Reactions: Tbillz25

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks once again for your order :) Looks really gorgeous ;)