• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SHIPPING IN THE UK - PURETIME

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I’m in the same boat , it’ says mine has been despatched and in transit, but then ended up back in the sorting centre. Been there for a week. Puretime have ensured this is normal. I guess we all have to try and be patient although it is hard with the current world situation. Nobody knows what will happen. I didn’t think it would get this bad in the uk. I ordered my watch as soon as I heard the situation got better in China thinking everything would be ok to be able to buy a watch receive it. I’ve no idea how long it will take to get to me.

Lots more to worry about at the moment than your watch in transit chap. It’s normal, just chill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ks123

Soobs

Horology Curious
15/1/20
I got home from work today to find a Parcel Force card on the floor. I checked the tracking and everything updated today 8 days after it said “dispatched to the U.K.” I’ll collect it from the post office tomorrow. So patience is the answer. Thank you purertime.

Reactions: teaston

K_F_S

Horology Curious
5/3/20
I received a new tracking number from PureTime and my parcel arrived in the UK yesterday.
Just to let you know it's still working with these couriers.......... ;-)

Lord88

Horology Curious
23/3/20

People’s are getting through, I know this, my order says 9 days ago it left for the uk but then a day later ended up back in the sorting centre??

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

People’s are getting through, I know this, my order says 9 days ago it left for the uk but then a day later ended up back in the sorting centre??

You’ve been told already, why you still bringing it up man? it’s going back to pure time their post agent will re-ship it with new tracking. This happens often at certain time’s of the year. Just wait.

Lord88

Horology Curious
23/3/20
stufuse yes I know I’ve been told by you , but this is a forum and I’m just sharing my experience. I’ve spoken to people who ordered at the same time as me and who’s posts have gone through, I was told by pure time it’s normal for it to go back to the sorting centre and not hear anything for 9 days, but it’s clearly not when others who ordered at same time are receiving there’s now.

teaston

20/3/16
UK
stufuse yes I know I’ve been told by you , but this is a forum and I’m just sharing my experience. I’ve spoken to people who ordered at the same time as me and who’s posts have gone through, I was told by pure time it’s normal for it to go back to the sorting centre and not hear anything for 9 days, but it’s clearly not when others who ordered at same time are receiving there’s now.

Some are getting through, some aren’t getting through, it’s as simple as that!

Just chill, it’s not like you can wear the watch out anywhere right now!

Lord88

Horology Curious
23/3/20
teaston im as chill as can possibly be, I’m just wondering what happens next as it’s been sent back and not gotten through, yet pure time have said it’s normal. I’m just waiting for an update as it’s been 9 days. Dont take that I’m writing this in a negative way, because it isn’t. It’s not the fact I care about wearing the watch with what’s going on, more of the way I’ve no idea what’s happened to my purchase. I’m not blaming puretime either as they’ve obviously posted it and they don’t control the delivery. I’m just sharing my Experience to the forum about uk delivery’s.

Lord88

Horology Curious
23/3/20
Just want to update my situation, using tracknet is probably the way to go, it’s more up to date and has just updated that it’s arrived in the uk. So I’m not sure why the other link I posted said it arrived back at the sorting centre after being shipped out. Very confusing! But again nobody’s fault and probably just a glitch on the website. So they are getting through. Thanks

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

You aren’t listening. Pure time ship everyday for years, they’ve seen it all.

Other people’s parcels have no bearing on yours. I can have 3 parcels ship at same time, one can return to sender, 2 get through okay one of which takes 3-5 days to arrive the other take 10 or more. It just depends who process them at airport and what flight they get on. And where it’s placed and processed the other end. Like many hear I’ve ordered a lot of watches in the 3 years here I’ve waited up to 3 months for a parcel before, I’ve had one arrive in 36 hours. Lots have been returned and I’ve waited 10 days with no tracking info and just over a couple weeks for re-shipping. You’re going to have to looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear and just listen to what you’re being told. With the current health crisis I wouldn’t be suprised to wait longer than usual. If it’s been a month and no change then maybe your parcel is lost.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Just want to update my situation, using tracknet is probably the way to go, it’s more up to date and has just updated that it’s arrived in the uk. So I’m not sure why the other link I posted said it arrived back at the sorting centre after being shipped out. Very confusing! But again nobody’s fault and probably just a glitch on the website. So they are getting through. Thanks

There you go. Some chill required

K_F_S

Horology Curious
5/3/20
My parcel arrived in Germany tonight.
Fingers crossed that it will be delivered within the next days.
Delivery took 6 weeks then..............

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
My parcel arrived in Germany tonight.
Fingers crossed that it will be delivered within the next days.
Delivery took 6 weeks then..............

Best news for today !!! Please wait for delivery in the following days