• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Getting back into the Game 1st order in 7 years? PureTime it is!

ABC123

22/8/07
USA
I'm getting back into the rep game with 2 pieces. Just made the order with PureTime. Can't wait! Will share what they are!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will take care of your order. Please contact us if you need any help. Thanks

ABC123

22/8/07
USA
Reporting back here on my good experience with Puretime in this crazy time with the virus.

After I placed the order for 2 watches around same day as OP, QC pics for the Hulk came in around 7 days after. The shinny Pam sub I ordered was still waiting.
Maybe after another week and half I asked about the Pam and response was cannot source it, asked if I'd like to pick out something else. Took a look at the catalog and didn't see anything I wanted.
Responded asking for refund for the PAM. Agreed with no issues or questions. great.
Refund received after 7 days. great
Hulk is then shipped and received DHL notice of intent to ship.
Stuck at this status for 2 or 3 weeks I think.
Finally I sent an email asking, response was please be patient due to virus situation. Totally agree there.
All of a sudden tracking goes from intent to ship to processed in CINCINNATI! Weird. I live in North East.
Next day, DHL dropped of at my doorstep.
Noob HULK sub is pretty nice, rehaut depth and angle still off.

Overall good experience with Puretime. Would buy again from them.

For those with DHL shipping status stuck at intent to ship--- this is another example showing don't worry.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your positive feedbacks.We appreciate your patience and happy to hear that you've recieved your order :)

Halien

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/20
they look clean wish they will make you happy :clap: