• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2cents

Pigs_in_Space_

Hold my beer and watch this …
23/1/20
YVR
Many of us are in the same boat, waiting.

I’ve been reading a lot of fear and anxiety within the threads lately. I am by no means a veteran here, but somewhat well travelled, empathetic to the situation and eternally grateful to be where I am today.

That said, I can not imagine not being allowed to go to work, not being allowed to create income. I don’t know off hand if there is income assistance but nevertheless things are tough in China.

Now I don’t know about you, but I’m not in a rush to get a rep that been red lit by 5 other people, sitting on a shelf for the last year waiting for a less keen eye. I’m also in no rush to get one of the first off the assembly line. Remember the “don’t buy a car built on a Friday” rule?

Anyway, I guess these aren’t 10k watches, but either way the families we’re pressuring to get our reps from, have way bigger problems. I for one will wait, I would prefer quality over speed, and as for the TD’s and Factories families, I hope you’re getting some assistance.

just my two cents.

brokebuthappy

24/2/20
I'd figure its tough having tons of pms and emails about the status of the factories. It's hard times dealing with the situation as is but added stress of dealing with an external business. On the bright side all three of them are responding and updating us so I can only assume they are well!

Reactions: Pigs_in_Space_

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your understanding and support, most of us are working from home and we are safe, please let me know your order number and I will see what we can do about it.

freetobefree

Horology Curious
13/11/19
This is my stance. Order Dec 21 and waiting. Don’t want to cancel as I want the watches but feel strongly I want to support the TDs. It’s a business but also a unique service to us.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for the patience and understanding. We hope this situation will get better in the near future

Pigs_in_Space_

23/1/20
YVR
puretime guess what I got today!! Yup. But you already knew that, you’re tracking system is fantastic! I got text messages telling me it cleared customs, in the hands of local post. Fantastic experience Thank you!

And the watches dude are incredible!

Thanks for the communication, follow through and incredible products. Glad i ordered a couple more last week :D (now it’s just getting tough to explain to the wife) lol

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
guess what I got today!! Yup. But you already knew that, you’re tracking system is fantastic! I got text messages telling me it cleared customs, in the hands of local post. Fantastic experience Thank you!
One of the best news for today !!! Please share some pictures when you got them :D

Pigs_in_Space_

23/1/20
YVR

sorry they’re terrible pics, I’ll try and get some wrist shots tomorrow. I love them! Incredible. Thanks again Angus. A+

Simon2439

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/20
I have a Nautilus PPF V3 White and a ZF Royal Oak Tourbillion on order and so hoping I get QC pics real soon.... Puretime are very good and will always buy my watches from them 3 purchases within 3 month period!! Hope things normalise soon guys. Keep up the good work PURETIME!

Taz700

Looking Around
7/1/20
I've also placed an order #100190298, if any updates can be had. This order was only placed on 1/31/20, just as the virus started to spread (I was also in the JPAC region during this) and was requested to expedite my trip back early due to this.

As noted I don't mind the wait, but due have concerns over the rush to get these out once back in business (due to the back log, workers needing the income) etc. This is my first watch purchase from you, after lots of reading and debating, so I am hoping the expectations I have are blown away.

Thank you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your patience, friends. We are trying our best to complete all the orders. Please expect some delays because factories are forbidden to produce

mcn7710

Known Member
18/1/20
Down Under
I placed an order for a Cartier Santos GF 40mm after CNY. Given the situation in China, puretime still handled my order really well. Got QC photos last week and the watch arrived on Wednesday.

However after 2 days wearing it, the watch is completely dead. Second hand is not moving even I hand winded.

I was so excited about the quality of the watch but felt so disappointed that it stopped working after 2 days.

Anyone have the same issue with the Miyota 9015?

puretime I know you guys did a good job getting me the watch. But what else should I do in this instance???

I will try to take it to local watch smith to see what is happening with the movement as per your team suggestion.

Such a bad first time experience buying a rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pigs_in_Space_

23/1/20
YVR
mcn7710puretime

Yes there’s a few tips posted in one of the sticky’s relating to dis functioning watches. I too noticed mine running faster than usual. From what I read, and makes sense is these watches aren’t assembled in the most Pristine areas, dusty and almost never oiled. It’s good to take them to a trusted watch smith (there’s a few here you can ship to) and have them pull it apart, clean it, lube it and sometimes they can water test them too. Don’t be afraid, it happens. You’ve got a couple choices, take care of it yourself, or send it back to Puretime. Angus is rad. He has some stipulations about that stuff, so check out his service policy, I think you pay shipping one way? Or both. Don’t remember. Personally I got into this hobby to learn, so I’m about to venture into the service myself land. Lol. Or I’ll find someone here.

Either way it’s a Rep.... all part of the game!

good luck! Hopefully it’s just a bit of material you can blow out.

Pigs_in_Space_

23/1/20
YVR
I've also placed an order #100190298, if any updates can be had. This order was only placed on 1/31/20, just as the virus started to spread (I was also in the JPAC region during this) and was requested to expedite my trip back early due to this.

As noted I don't mind the wait, but due have concerns over the rush to get these out once back in business (due to the back log, workers needing the income) etc. This is my first watch purchase from you, after lots of reading and debating, so I am hoping the expectations I have are blown away.

Thank you.

Dude I’ll try and take some better shot of the rep I bought in Cambodia (which I rocked! thinking it’s was super clone quality) then I got my Reps omega PO deep black and PO from PT and Honestly shit fell from my bum. In fact my old pretend clone is so bad now, it didn’t go in the winder and I might not even give it to a friend. So ya man. You will be blown away. Hang in there it’s worth it. Until then just shop the sites. I ended up buying 4 now while I waited. This is becoming a good/bad hobby. Cheers!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I placed an order for a Cartier Santos GF 40mm after CNY. Given the situation in China, puretime still handled my order really well. Got QC photos last week and the watch arrived on Wednesday.

However after 2 days wearing it, the watch is completely dead. Second hand is not moving even I hand winded.

I was so excited about the quality of the watch but felt so disappointed that it stopped working after 2 days.

Anyone have the same issue with the Miyota 9015?

puretime I know you guys did a good job getting me the watch. But what else should I do in this instance???

I will try to take it to local watch smith to see what is happening with the movement as per your team suggestion.

Such a bad first time experience buying a rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for what happened. Please contact us by email or PM me if you need any help. Thanks