• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My order takes 98 days and I got 1 QC pic that I declined

steveeee

Looking Around
16/11/19
11.16.2019 I made my first order
12.02.2019 I got email that watch is out of stock so I changed other watch
12.14.2019 I got my first QC 12.12.2019 and there was major flaw I declined it.
And after this, I got nothing. Is it too much? I understand current situations such as corona, but PT has enough time to make it..

I need to ask them to update my order via email and sometime they ask me back what I ordered.. It looks they does not care about my order at all.

and It's been 98 days. and I got nothing. still nothing..
This is so frustrating. I want to get QC picture at least.. puretime01 Can you please check my order kindly?

order ID: 183293

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
11.16.2019 I made my first order
12.02.2019 I got email that watch is out of stock so I changed other watch
12.14.2019 I got my first QC 12.12.2019 and there was major flaw I declined it.
And after this, I got nothing. Is it too much? I understand current situations such as corona, but PT has enough time to make it..

I need to ask them to update my order via email and sometime they ask me back what I ordered.. It looks they does not care about my order at all.

and It's been 98 days. and I got nothing. still nothing..
This is so frustrating. I want to get QC picture at least.. puretime01 Can you please check my order kindly?

order ID: 183293

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. The replacement was not available so we couldn't manage to get another one before CNY holidays. Then because of the coronavirus, all the orders are delayed. We appreaciate your patience and we will try to source another one as soon as factory makes more stocks.

Reactions: josh676

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Buying an illegal counterfeit watch is not like buying on Amazon. The TD’s don’t make the watches. The factories make the watches. 98 days is not unusual. I have waited much longer. It took me 2 years to source a Breitling Chronomate with a specific dial. Now it looks like it was seized by US Customs. While I wait I usually order another watch. No TD is going to jeopardize being a TD for $300. If you had taken the time to read about the process you would know what to expect. Instead you chose to make a chargeback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro