• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep order ever. Omega Seamaster VSF v2 A8800 black on black incoming!

Viscidity

Horology Curious
4/2/20
Hey everyone, loving this forum of yours here. Been doing a lot of reading and have found so much good information on everything I needed to know to get started with my first order. I ended up choosing Puretime based on the many good reviews from people on this forum and their active responses on this forum as well. Made my order on 12/2/2020 and am patiently awaiting my QC pics. Super excited and cant wait!! I will give updates on how everything goes to those of you who may be interested

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey everyone, loving this forum of yours here. Been doing a lot of reading and have found so much good information on everything I needed to know to get started with my first order. I ended up choosing Puretime based on the many good reviews from people on this forum and their active responses on this forum as well. Made my order on 12/2/2020 and am patiently awaiting my QC pics. Super excited and cant wait!! I will give updates on how everything goes to those of you who may be interested

Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will take care of your order. Please don't hesistate to contact us if you need any help

blomen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/6/16
EU
That's an amazing watch, love the details. Good luck and please keep us updated.

Breezer55

Horology Curious
2/3/20
Hello PureTime, after tons of research this is the rep I would like to go with. Do you accept PayPal? Can you message me with how to start the process of buying this watch?

Cheers

Breezer

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Hello PureTime, after tons of research this is the rep I would like to go with. Do you accept PayPal? Can you message me with how to start the process of buying this watch?

Cheers

Breezer

Not enough research my dude. This is not how you start an order.

Breezer55

Horology Curious
2/3/20
Hey McLaren, sorry. Im literally brand new. Been lurking on this site for quite some time and think I'd like to go with Puretime for this watch. Not sure what I need to do...

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Cheers

Breezer

Please directly order from my site :) We look forward to doing business with you