• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Third order with Puretime, received QC photos already!

teaston

20/3/16
UK
I ordered an AP 15500 from Puretime on 2nd Feb knowing that it was CNY plus the Coronavirus issues, so I was expecting to wait many weeks or even months before I received QC photos, but PT have sent them today, really impressed with the service especially considering all that's going on over there!! :thumbup:

The watch looks absolutely amazing, really cannot wait to get it now, although willing to accept shipping will take longer than usual.
[/url] [url=https://clickpix.org/image/I9DZo]

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Nice one bro.
​​​​​​Enjoy it, PT is superb!

Reactions: teaston

Soobs

Horology Curious
15/1/20
You’re lucky, I a placed an order with Puretime on 14th Jan and had nothing yet. Not for AP though. I believe factories are still shut so unless they have stock I’ll just have to be patient.

Last edited:

blomen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/6/16
EU
Beautiful watch, excellent choice. I’m also waiting for a rep from PT. Nice to know that things are starting to move again.

Sent from my iPad. Sorry for typos.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I ordered an AP 15500 from Puretime on 2nd Feb knowing that it was CNY plus the Coronavirus issues, so I was expecting to wait many weeks or even months before I received QC photos, but PT have sent them today, really impressed with the service especially considering all that's going on over there!! :thumbup:

The watch looks absolutely amazing, really cannot wait to get it now, although willing to accept shipping will take longer than usual.
Thanks for your order and patience . Watch looks very nice and flawess to me.

u-h-rologe

Looking Around
18/2/20
amazing watch (my AP is about 8 years old, still keeping good time, but its not as perfect as the actual modell) so I think about getting me this one as well :)