• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase of rep with Pure Time

domcard

Horology Curious
10/2/20
After doing some research and scrolling around online I placed an order with Pure Time after seeing plenty of good reviews and a solid selection online with their website.

Let's see how the process goes.

So far so good with the response from their website and the support staff. Choose the BTC payment option as they offered an additional discount for doing so.

Waiting on wallet info for my payment to post to and will update once that is done.

Last edited:
Reactions: thinker1

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
You might need to wait a longer time because of the virus

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

domcard

Horology Curious
10/2/20
You might need to wait a longer time because of the virus

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

I figured as much and am in no rush to receive it.

From what I have seen PT is pretty on point and responsive with everyone so looking forward to seeing how everything goes with them.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I figured as much and am in no rush to receive it.

From what I have seen PT is pretty on point and responsive with everyone so looking forward to seeing how everything goes with them.

Thank you so much for your order and your understanding. We will email you ASAP for payment details.

Reactions: reyrei

reyrei

Looking Around
10/2/20
Hello ,as im new here ,i also placed the first order with puretime today paid through cc ,got charged little extra from their payment processor i saw anyway i dont mind as long as the process goes alright .
Asked for some qc pics , and received them within the day .
I hope factories will open soon. :)

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
I'm pretty surprised you got the confirmation and pics so fast. Ordered a ZZF Sub 114060 on February 4th and didn't get anything else than the order confirmation yet.
But given the current situation in China I also don't really expect any pics before the end of February.

reyrei

Looking Around
10/2/20
I'm pretty surprised you got the confirmation and pics so fast. Ordered a ZZF Sub 114060 on February 4th and didn't get anything else than the order confirmation yet.
But given the current situation in China I also don't really expect any pics before the end of February.
I asked for qc pics before making order and got them within the day ,Elena told me she happened to have a qc record of those pics.
Now i just got the confirmation email nothing else. Lets wait and see .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
I asked for qc pics before making order and got them within the day ,Elena told me she happened to have a qc record of those pics.
Now i just got the confirmation email nothing else. Lets wait and see .

Regardless of the situation in China this time of year would always results in a longer wait, coupled with the fact pt is a large operation handling so many orders the wait time will always be longer than smaller td’s. If we factor in the shutdown on top of cny the wait for responses/ confirmations / qc / shipment etc will be much, much longer.

Pt is a well known td and I’ve no doubt they will come good on any outstanding orders. I ordered beginning of jan from them - problem with the movement before shipping - sources another one and it arrived 2 weeks ago. I don’t think it’s a case of waiting and seeing, just a case of waiting :)

domcard

Horology Curious
10/2/20
Thank you so much for your order and your understanding. We will email you ASAP for payment details.

As promised PT sent over BTC wallet instructions within 24 hours and I just paid for my order. If this process continues going this smoothly I will for sure be ordering a couple other watches from them. So far I am very happy with my decision to go with PT.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
As promised PT sent over BTC wallet instructions within 24 hours and I just paid for my order. If this process continues going this smoothly I will for sure be ordering a couple other watches from them. So far I am very happy with my decision to go with PT.

Thank you . We will process your order as soon as factories return. We will appreciate your patience on this matter.

domcard

Horology Curious
10/2/20
PT sent me a confirmation email today confirming payment and informed that I would have QC pictures sent over shortly. Will post QC pics when I receive them.

Assuming due to conditions in China will this be slightly delayed so I will be patient during this time. So far so good with the process and the speed of how everything is moving.

Reactions: hblackiston

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks so much for your understanding and cooperation

domcard

Horology Curious
10/2/20
Just sharing a quick update.

Nothing back yet in terms of QC pictures but figured this was going to be the case with the conditions in China currently.

Hopefully I will have something back from PT this upcoming week. Looking forward to seeing the QC pictures and seeing the next steps unfold.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We will try our best to get the watch as soon as possible. We appeciate your patience on this matter

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Just sharing a quick update.

Nothing back yet in terms of QC pictures but figured this was going to be the case with the conditions in China currently.

Hopefully I will have something back from PT this upcoming week. Looking forward to seeing the QC pictures and seeing the next steps unfold.

Your private communication with PT does not concern the whole forum. Waiting times are normal in this business. You should read the stuff in the new members section instead of spamming the review section with your impatient comments.

Read the rules too. You are not allowed to share QC pics unless you have a specific question about a specific issue which shows in that specific picture.

Reactions: Phoenixboy

reyrei

Looking Around
10/2/20
QC pics arrived ,once with a small defect and now everything seems alright. Will receive shipping info within 2 days and ill let u know when i get my Panerai. Great communication so far with PureTime.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We will ship it out as soon as possible and hope everything goes smoothly

reyrei

Looking Around
10/2/20
Got the watch today . Looks stunning. Shipped on 21st received in 5 days.
Will come back for more asap.

Last edited:

domcard

Horology Curious
10/2/20
Your private communication with PT does not concern the whole forum. Waiting times are normal in this business. You should read the stuff in the new members section instead of spamming the review section with your impatient comments.

Read the rules too. You are not allowed to share QC pics unless you have a specific question about a specific issue which shows in that specific picture.

Thanks for the heads up on the QC pics and appreciate the concern. Was just trying to share my experience with the community.