• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does anyone know if Puretime is coming back?

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
puretime Angus it’s frustrating for forum members, but nothing like what it must be for you and yours. It’s sometimes easy to forget the human and family side of a business.

We’re glad you’re safe.

Best wishes and hope all there are back rocking soon!

Reactions: Hasselbaink

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
puretime Angus it’s frustrating for forum members, but nothing like what it must be for you and yours. It’s sometimes easy to forget the human and family side of a business.

We’re glad you’re safe.

Best wishes and hope all there are back rocking soon!

Thank you, my friend. Hope everyone will stay safe. Everything will be ok soon

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Good to hear that. Keeping fingers crossed. Safety first.
Keep us up to date, can't wait to make a new order as soon as you're back.

Thank you and we will :) We look forward to recieving your order in near future

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
UPDATE

February 16, 2020

We are getting emails asking why PureTime has not started shipping like other dealers, please take a few minutes to read the response below:

Most makers have not come back to work yet, some makers have some stocks from before the holiday and they are just selling those stocks, they are not able to manufacturer new stocks, all factories are forbidden to work or the factories would get shut down.

Some secondary wholesalers have some stocks before the CNY and they are selling those, too. We have also ordered from the makers and secondary suppliers and I believe you are already getting QC pics from us.

The courier which mainly deals with replicas has not started working yet, I heard some dealers are already shipping because they were shipping by regular couriers, the courier doesn't know those packages were replicas and the customs would randomly check those packages because of the coronavirus detection and you know the consequences. The replica friendly courier will start working from 17th and we will start shipping on 17th Feb.

Please understand none of us want this to happen and we are much more frustrated than you do and we must try our best to ship out everything ASAP to minimise the loss.

As I have mentioned before, PureTime has some big plans this year and we will announce in our next newsletter and you will be happy to read it.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your order and purchase, we are always here to help. Don't forget we are one of the very few dealers has a live chat function, please make good use it, Jennifer is a super sweet girl to talk to ;)

Angus

blomen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/6/16
EU
Thanks for the update.

Sent from Tapatalk. Sorry for typos.

Last edited:

StremTom1985

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/9/19
Thanks for the update Angus, it is most appreciated and makes a lot of commercial sense.

I too, am awaiting a watch, but would rather it was sent at the right time to safe guard everyone’s interests.

I trust all is well given the situation.

All the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your patience. I believe this is just temporary and this situation will be improved at the end of this month. We will try our best to complete all the pending orders

Reactions: johnlogan

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Supporter
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
Thanks for the replies guys. I didn’t know the virus was affecting the company as well. The email I got said they would be back on the 2nd, now they emailed me saying 2 more weeks. I will wait two weeks, if it is not shipped to me by then I will ask for my money back.

as far as the chargeback goes, I would gladly avoid that if they offer a refund(which I don’t want, I want the product). The reason I brought up the chargeback is because they had yet to reply to me. Chargebacks are how you protect yourself against a seller who did not ship the product, so it is well within my rights to do so if I choose, being banned from a forum will not change this as I only signed up here to ask a simple question.

Kindly refrain from threatening to ban me from the forum next time please, as I already stated: I don’t care about your forum.

Listen to this fucking douche, someone send me his IP address..I’ll get the pain train fired up.

Sent from the RWI App

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
I ordered a ZZF 114060 on February 4th and of course didn't get any QC-Pictures or anything like that yet because of know reasons (CNY, Corona). I start seeing more and more QC-Pictures here and on reddit, so I think factories are slowly starting again.
Can you estimate how long it will take until there is an update on my order? So when you can send me the QC-Pictures? A rough estimation would be enough, so for example whether I should receive something in the next 1-2 weeks or if I should prepare to wait longer, 1-2 months or even longer.

Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I ordered a ZZF 114060 on February 4th and of course didn't get any QC-Pictures or anything like that yet because of know reasons (CNY, Corona). I start seeing more and more QC-Pictures here and on reddit, so I think factories are slowly starting again.
Can you estimate how long it will take until there is an update on my order? So when you can send me the QC-Pictures? A rough estimation would be enough, so for example whether I should receive something in the next 1-2 weeks or if I should prepare to wait longer, 1-2 months or even longer.

Thanks

We are sorry for the delay of your order. It differs from different factories and models. We have ordered a bunch of ZZF sub stocks. We still don't have an exact date when they will deliver the new stocks .We will arrange your order ASAP when they do. Thank you and appreciate your patience on this matter

Reactions: mpx