• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does anyone know if Puretime is coming back?

Snakedoc13

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/2/20
I placed an order early January, heard nothing for several weeks so I emailed them. I got a reply saying they’re on vacation for New Years but would be back after the 2nd. It’s the 5th now and I still have not seen any QC pics. I only went with them because they accept CC, if anyone know another supplier that accepts CC I’m probably going to contact my bank and make the transaction as fraud due to not receiving product and no email response from the seller. Anyone else experience with this? Thanks

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Do some reading. Factories are closed due to
corona virus and you won’t get any QC pics in the near future. Also i would not do a chargeback if I were you, even if that’s what Reddit advised you to do.

Reactions: Surferswag3

mew

18/12/15
Germany
Don't do a chargeback (!!!) You will be banned from participating at RWI. You can nicely ask for a refund, but marking a transaction as fraudulent just causes a lot of pain for other buyers as the account will be marked.

Reactions: ToniMontono

Simon2439

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/20
Agreed! Do not do a chargeback. Puretime is respected supplier, You won't get anything sooner from any other supplier sooner now anyway. Just bear with the situation and you'll get an amazing product as soon a physically possible. The Virus is causing huge issues and is no one's fault.

Reactions: ToniMontono

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
You could just visit the damn site of Puretime and he has an announcement regarding the delay due to the virus and they also say that you wont have to do a chargeback if you dont feel safe receving a watch from China,you can just send an email to their billing department and once they are back they will reply to you..
Jesus man i m so bored of all these useless threads...

Kingsman

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Savile Row
You could just visit the damn site of Puretime and he has an announcement regarding the delay due to the virus and they also say that you wont have to do a chargeback if you dont feel safe receving a watch from China,you can just send an email to their billing department and once they are back they will reply to you..
Jesus man i m so bored of all these useless threads...

Easy tiger, easy. Zero posts and starts bitching? We all know where that comes from...

Reactions: mclarendude

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
puretime We all hope you and your family are safe.
I see China is slowly starting to reopen after CNY / Coronavirus. When do you expect to receive first batch of pre CNY ordered watches from the factories ? Thanks

Snakedoc13

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/2/20
Thanks for the replies guys. I didn’t know the virus was affecting the company as well. The email I got said they would be back on the 2nd, now they emailed me saying 2 more weeks. I will wait two weeks, if it is not shipped to me by then I will ask for my money back.

as far as the chargeback goes, I would gladly avoid that if they offer a refund(which I don’t want, I want the product). The reason I brought up the chargeback is because they had yet to reply to me. Chargebacks are how you protect yourself against a seller who did not ship the product, so it is well within my rights to do so if I choose, being banned from a forum will not change this as I only signed up here to ask a simple question.

Kindly refrain from threatening to ban me from the forum next time please, as I already stated: I don’t care about your forum.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Don’t tell us what to do, Captain Entitlement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SourJam

Horology Curious
19/12/18
The confusion stems from the fact that you have to click on Blog section of PT website to see the announcements. I did not realize that till I checked this forum.

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
You still posting in the forum your not bothered about? Please jog on

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
puretime We all hope you and your family are safe.
I see China is slowly starting to reopen after CNY / Coronavirus. When do you expect to receive first batch of pre CNY ordered watches from the factories ? Thanks

Thank you and we are safe now. We still don't hear much from the facotries now as they are closed. We will have a better idea after 10th Feb.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for the replies guys. I didn’t know the virus was affecting the company as well. The email I got said they would be back on the 2nd, now they emailed me saying 2 more weeks. I will wait two weeks, if it is not shipped to me by then I will ask for my money back.

as far as the chargeback goes, I would gladly avoid that if they offer a refund(which I don’t want, I want the product). The reason I brought up the chargeback is because they had yet to reply to me. Chargebacks are how you protect yourself against a seller who did not ship the product, so it is well within my rights to do so if I choose, being banned from a forum will not change this as I only signed up here to ask a simple question.

Kindly refrain from threatening to ban me from the forum next time please, as I already stated: I don’t care about your forum.

We have sent a newsletter and explained this situation on our site https://puretimewatch.io/news/puret...s-and-protocols-for-coronavirus-outbreak.html
We will try to complete the orders as soon as factories reopen. If you decide not to wait , please send an email to our team [email protected] and we will issue you a refund.
Please do not charge back.

SpiroJ

Looking Around
17/1/20