• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problem with Puretime this purchase

chigganv

30/1/19
Hello,

I have purchased 2 watches from puretime earlier without any problems what so ever.
However, this latest transaction has been into several and various problems. I would like for Raddave trailboss99 or any other moderator to have a look at this please.

First of all, the responding times and QC times have been awfull.
I did this purchase the 11th of December and TODAY pure sent out my watch - without sending me the additional QC:s as requested.
Ok the reply/delivery times I can get in this business can be long times, no problem, but sending me the watch without proper QC:s? Not ok as a "trusted dealer"

I first rejected this NOOB V3 https://puretimewatch.io/daytona-116...sa4130-v3.html
because there was some problem with the dial and the movement. See this thread of reference pictures!
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...old-green-4130

The watch which I did order cost 718$. I got a reply it was "out of stock" on the 25th of December after rejecting the first one.
We agreed I could take the ARF version instead (price 488$) if they pay me back the difference on 230$.
https://puretimewatch.io/daytona-116...-clone-v2.html

I recieved new QCs which looked ok - but there was one problem - the hour/minute marker was in the same position of every picture and therefor blocking the "daytona" text and other important parts of the dial. I requested to get another QC with the markers moved into another position so I could have a look at the WHOLE dial. See this picture, sent on 15th of January.
VHavHI.jpg

Puretime did send out the watch today, but I still have not recieved the extra QC:s as requested.
Also, I have recieved no information about how the 230$ difference will be paid back. Bitcoin? mastercard? bank transfer?

Questions to puretime
1. Why did you send this watch without giving me the requested QC:s?
2. How do you plan on paying the 230$ difference back?

Questions to moderators.
What if there is any problem with the dial and they did this on purpose to hide it? Do I have the right to send it back and get a new one?

Last edited:

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Open a Helpdesk ticket.

chigganv

30/1/19
I got the watch today.
FANTASIC watch, real eye beauty. There was no problem with it.

You can disregard or even remove this thread.
Only things that needs to be solved now is my 230 dollars.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Yes, I understand you have had CNY and I wish you a happy 2020. Hopefully it will become better than how the year has started with this coronavirus!

Thank you so much. Everything will be better :)

chigganv

30/1/19
Your employe Shuan dont understand english or what is the problem? ^^ puretime

I've sent him my bitcoin adress at Tuesday and today he reply "so give you $230 credit code?"

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Your employe Shuan dont understand english or what is the problem? ^^ puretime

I've sent him my bitcoin adress at Tuesday and today he reply "so give you $230 credit code?"

Why don't you speak to him in his native language - surely you can speak it as well as he can ?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Wow, the self-entitlement is off the scale!

chigganv

30/1/19
Why don't you speak to him in his native language - surely you can speak it as well as he can ?

Sorry but I got to enlighten you here. If you read this email-conversation you will realise that the language in fact is NOT the problem.
It's something else and I'm not sure what it is.
So, my comment to puretime was sarcastic, but you could not know that with your current set of information, so I dont blame you.

However, if I theoretically would sell something in China I would 100% hire someone who knows mandarin. And if I'd sell something online to an international audience, you guessed it right, english. But it's not the problem so it doesnt really matter :D

VLGrSf.jpg

Last edited:

chigganv

30/1/19
GingerBubba tripdog

Also. Why did Shuan remove my btc adress from his reply??
Is this the behaviour we should expect from a trusted dealer? Really? ^^

ORIGINAL EMAIL SENT 4TH FEBRUARY:
VLPV3p.png

SHUANS "FAKE" EMAIL:
VLP69s.jpg

chigganv

30/1/19
For good measure I will post it here again.

BTC adress:
3NzAg2MDA2K2SNtnJZPJTLqm7kr5cwwVWw

chigganv

30/1/19
Do you know abt CNY and the Corona there?
Be patient!

1. They celebrate CNY different dates each year. This year was in January not February.

2. I understand it might be problematic at the moment. Normally when I do a bitcoin transaction it takes 30 seconds, so thats my normal point of view.
I have no idéa how they store their money, maybe in offline wallet at their office?
Which they cant go to due to fear of corona virus. Maybe not? I dont have the answers to this.

But why not just write this in an email and explain it to me then? if thats the case?
Why would a trusted dealer try to scam me with their STORE CREDITS which I will never ever in my life use obviously, instead of refunding via bitcoin?
Tinkering with emails? Is this giving a feeling of trust (trusted dealer) ?

Last edited:

devilpro7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/19
1. They celebrate CNY different dates each year. This year was in January not February.

2. I understand it might be problematic at the moment. Normally when I do a bitcoin transaction it takes 30 seconds, so thats my normal point of view.
I have no idéa how they store their money, maybe in offline wallet at their office?
Which they cant go to due to fear of corona virus. Maybe not? I dont have the answers to this.

But why not just write this in an email and explain it to me then? if thats the case?
Why would a trusted dealer try to scam me with their STORE CREDITS which I will never ever in my life use obviously, instead of refunding via bitcoin?
Tinkering with emails? Is this giving a feeling of trust (trusted dealer) ?

You obviously don't know it...

1) CNY 2020 was from 25/1 to 30/1, but it took 2 weeks more for workes to travel home then back to work, so CNY is from 19/1 to 9/2.

2) Because of the Corona, the Chinese government extended CNY to 9/2, meaning they will be back to work around 15/2. But TD said things are rly bad, with hope that they could back to work by 1/3.

Btw, normally refund takes 2 weeks to be processed, LoL

chigganv

30/1/19
You obviously don't know it...

1) CNY 2020 was from 25/1 to 30/1, but it took 2 weeks more for workes to travel home then back to work, so CNY is from 19/1 to 9/2.

2) Because of the Corona, the Chinese government extended CNY to 9/2, meaning they will be back to work around 15/2. But TD said things are rly bad, with hope that they could back to work by 1/3.

Btw, normally refund takes 2 weeks to be processed, LoL

1) I dont know if you are high or joking but the holidays in china work just as in the rest of the world where you have holiday for a pre-determined set of days. You dont get extra days for travel hahahaha. If I for example have holiday over christmas I dont get 2 extra weeks if I decide I'm flying to Thailand. That is an totally insane and 100% wrong claim.

2) Corona, sorry to repeat myself but you seem to have missed where I wrote that I dont have the facts. All I'm asking is for them to explain why they have not issued a refund yet. Coronavirus? Sure, just tell me, don't try to scam me with a credit store with tinkered emails. If they have the time to do this, they have the time to explain why they have not yet sent the BTC.

All I'm saying is this trusted dealer is behaving very NON trust worthy and that is the point of the last posts. So whatever you are on about you completely missed the point anyways. Btw, Bitcoin is a digital transaction, normally takes 30 seconds to send ^^ I'm not awaiting a physical watch to be sent by post. I would understand if that takes 2 weeks.

Last edited:

devilpro7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/19
1) I dont know if you are high or joking but the holidays in china work just as in the rest of the world where you have holiday for a pre-determined set of days. You dont get extra days for travel hahahaha. If I for example have holiday over christmas I dont get 2 extra weeks if I decide I'm flying to Thailand. That is an totally insane and 100% wrong claim.

2) Corona, sorry to repeat myself but you seem to have missed where I wrote that I dont have the facts. All I'm asking is for them to explain why they have not issued a refund yet. Coronavirus? Sure, just tell me, don't try to scam me with a credit store with tinkered emails. If they have the time to do this, they have the time to explain why they have not yet sent the BTC.

All I'm saying is this trusted dealer is behaving very NON trust worthy and that is the point of the last posts. So whatever you are on about you completely missed the point anyways. Btw, Bitcoin is a digital transaction, normally takes 30 seconds to send ^^ I'm not awaiting a physical watch to be sent by post. I would understand if that takes 2 weeks.

1) You don't live in Asia, do you? I lived there, so trust me, they get 2 extra weeks. LoL
2) Whatever...

Obviously you don't run a business, so you think taking money from a company's account makes 30 seconds to process, LoL

All I'm saying is to be patient, 200$ is big for you, but like shit for them, they sell hundreds of watches per day. You will get your money back. LoL