• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob 116600 V8 QC Pics from PureTime

Deepseadweller1989

Known Member
14/7/17
Just placed another order with PureTime. Always had a good experience with them. Just posting my QC pictures in case any other RWI are looking to purchase the Noob 116600 V8 that's on offer for 268usd from PureTime.

Must say, I'm really pleased with the QC. A lot of watch for the money. No doubt I'll get around to modding it at some point.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas.

Reactions: Rogex

Rogex

Horology Curious
7/12/19
Your watch looks beautiful I had to rl the same watch a couple of days ago had small chips in bezel and misaligned rehaut. yours looks amazing! hopefully I get my new cq pics soon and it looks as good as yours.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Just placed another order with PureTime. Always had a good experience with them. Just posting my QC pictures in case any other RWI are looking to purchase the Noob 116600 V8 that's on offer for 268usd from PureTime.

Must say, I'm really pleased with the QC. A lot of watch for the money. No doubt I'll get around to modding it at some point.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas.

Thanks for your order. This piece looks flawess and beautiful :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Your watch looks beautiful I had to rl the same watch a couple of days ago had small chips in bezel and misaligned rehaut. yours looks amazing! hopefully I get my new cq pics soon and it looks as good as yours.

Don't worry. We will get another good one for you

Rogex

Horology Curious
7/12/19
Thank you I just wanted to say that the ordering process and communication with puretime has been excellent looking forward to my new qc pictures and ordering more watches from you guys. Thank you!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your comment. Glad to know you are satisfied with our service

bernassak

Looking Around
28/12/19
Great pictures and watch, it really does look flawless. I'm impressed, placed my 1st order on puretime after seeing this :)

Deepseadweller1989

Known Member
14/7/17
Must say, I'm very impressed with the quality for the money! Yes, you can nit-pick on details like bezel insert numerals, SELs etc but if you want perfect then buy a gen.

Multiple purchases through PureTime now and every transaction has been so easy. It only took 10 days from China to the UK even around Christmas time!

Thanks PureTime!

Reactions: Mello

CaptTango1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/1/20
United States
Hello guys, new member here. I am looking to buy the Rolex GMT V10 from Puretime. What is the best way to go about it, through web site or on this forum? Help very much appreciated...

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
Great choice, qc looks superb too. I’m sure you’re looking forward to getting it on the wrist! Enjoy it !

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Must say, I'm very impressed with the quality for the money! Yes, you can nit-pick on details like bezel insert numerals, SELs etc but if you want perfect then buy a gen.

Multiple purchases through PureTime now and every transaction has been so easy. It only took 10 days from China to the UK even around Christmas time!

Thanks PureTime!

Thanks for your approval and encouragement. Watch looks very nice

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello guys, new member here. I am looking to buy the Rolex GMT V10 from Puretime. What is the best way to go about it, through web site or on this forum? Help very much appreciated...

Thanks for choosing Puretime. Please directly order from my site :)

Repnoobie

Horology Curious
9/2/20
Thank you all for the detailed reviews and comments. I just placed my first order with Puretime for the Seadweller 116600 Noob v8 and looking forward to updating you on it. Obviously with the current situation I expect it will be a while, but I'll be back...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you all for the detailed reviews and comments. I just placed my first order with Puretime for the Seadweller 116600 Noob v8 and looking forward to updating you on it. Obviously with the current situation I expect it will be a while, but I'll be back...

Thanks for your order. We will process your order ASAP and please expect some delays in QC/shipment

Repnoobie

Horology Curious
9/2/20
After a long corona-wait, I finally received my two reps, and I am blown away - it looks absolutely flawless and all details that I am aware of, are exactly on point. Huge thanks to Jennifer and the Puretime-team!

Also big thanks to the team for constructive and responsive communication during the wait helping to track and locate in the corona-chaos.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
After a long corona-wait, I finally received my two reps, and I am blown away - it looks absolutely flawless and all details that I am aware of, are exactly on point. Huge thanks to Jennifer and the Puretime-team!

Also big thanks to the team for constructive and responsive communication during the wait helping to track and locate in the corona-chaos.

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to know you have well recieved your order. Your satisfaction is our motivation to keep doing our best!!!!