• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order (SEAMASTER DIVER 300M 007 JAMES BOND VSF 1:1 BEST EDITION A8800 (2 STRAPS))

ChrisKo

Horology Curious
17/12/19
Hello All,

After reading several threads I have finally decided to order from Puretime. From the pictures on the webpage the watch looks really amazing. Can't wait to see the qc pics. I ordered on the 9th of Dec (unfortunately my Visa was rejected, such a shame I could have earned a nice amount of Amazon points :D). Due to this I reordered on the 10th with MasterCard. The 4 bucks for signing up are lost as it was taken down from first order but I guess I will survive :) I'll post qc if wanted here as I haven't read about this specific watch here yet.
Best,
Chris

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order , my friend. Please kindly send an email to billing. We can restore your points :)

ChrisKo

Horology Curious
17/12/19
Hi All,
received qc today watch looks pretty decent, just had some questions in regards to lighting and the second strap (there wasn't a photo showing it and the box looks like the watch packed only with the stainless steel one) so I replied and now wait for further details. Will keep you posted.

puretime thx for the info in regards to the discount, will do that later on if fine.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi All,
received qc today watch looks pretty decent, just had some questions in regards to lighting and the second strap (there wasn't a photo showing it and the box looks like the watch packed only with the stainless steel one) so I replied and now wait for further details. Will keep you posted.

puretime thx for the info in regards to the discount, will do that later on if fine.

Welcome :) Please reply to QC all your concerns, we will handel it for you

ChrisKo

Horology Curious
17/12/19
Hello All, I decided to not approve the watch for now, first of all Elena was really responsive and understood my issue, so they'll handle it. She told me that new QC will be most probably within 3-5 days from today on. The issue was that when the background light is on, the dial misses the so called "secret 50" for the 50th anniversary of the Bond movies. I know that some people won't bother but for me it is quite an important detail so if that means it is taking more time I'm perfectly fine with it. As I said Elena does a really good job, she agreed immediately and watch will be redone. Again big thanks puretime :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We will take care of it. Don't worry about this, my friend. Please wait patiently for another set of QC pictures :)

ChrisKo

Horology Curious
17/12/19
Hi All,
Here you can see the difference which was my complaint to Puretime in the QC the 50 is missing but as already mentioned PT directly agreed that watch will be redone. I will keep you posted. So far service of puretime is really great!
59aR2.jpg
59WBt.jpg

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Not a problem, my friend. We will replace another for you

Clockw3rk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/19
Yep. Just do not ask for a refund. Just keep passing on watches. Oh, and then whatever watch you get, do not under any circumstances send back the watch.
Keep the watch. Repair the watch.

RWI needs a TD poll. Threads are hard to glean info. I would like to see a number of transactions and then a rating.
why is there no dealer ratings on RWI? And why are there so many people with so many posts defending dealers?

Something is fishy with some of these aggro posters fo sho’.

Reactions: Fedon06 and chr1ssy

ChrisKo

Horology Curious
17/12/19
Hi All,

First of all Happy New Year to you all.
I received new QC pics on Sylvester and had to reject it a second time unfortunately. This time the ss bracelet was incorrect (no 007 logo and the amplitude seems to be too low. I will send pictures. Waiting for response from Elena for now.

ChrisKo

Horology Curious
17/12/19

The amplitude was 325 degree in first and 289 in second, the bracelet in the first watch shows the 007 logo the second one doesn't.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
289 is pretty good. However it still has the wrong clasp. We will replace another for you

ChrisKo

Horology Curious
17/12/19
Okay Angus, if you say so than I'm good with the amplitude, please send me a picture from the lighting whether the 50 is in in the second watch, as I haven't received a pic of it for now. Thanks for quick reply, appreciated

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Okay Angus, if you say so than I'm good with the amplitude, please send me a picture from the lighting whether the 50 is in in the second watch, as I haven't received a pic of it for now. Thanks for quick reply, appreciated

No problem. When we have a new watch, we will show you more pictures

ChrisKo

Horology Curious
17/12/19
Hi All,

just received new QCs this time however the pictures are showing a completely different Omega. Was probably a mix of two different orders. Anyway rejected a third time and wait for the actual watch. Hope the next time will be the final one.

Best Regards,
Chris

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi All,

just received new QCs this time however the pictures are showing a completely different Omega. Was probably a mix of two different orders. Anyway rejected a third time and wait for the actual watch. Hope the next time will be the final one.

Best Regards,
Chris

Sorry for the mistake. We will try to get the correct watch ASAP

ChrisKo

Horology Curious
17/12/19
Hi All,

Quick update. Yesterday I received latest QC and this time I accepted it, watch looks really nice and issues from previous QC are solved. An hour ago I received tracking number. Hope it will make its way through customs. Keep you updated. Thanks Puretime!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's really great. Please wait in patience for delivery. Hope it arrives soon

ChrisKo

Horology Curious
17/12/19
Hey Guys,

The watch just arrived and it is perfect! Really nice job puretime !

I'll upload pics in a moment just wanted to write a summary of the entire process:

1. Order on the 9th of December (rejected due to Visa Card)
2. Order on the 10th of December (went well with Mastercard)
3. Confirmation of payment on 12th of December
4. First QCs arrived on 18th of December (rejected due to missing secret 50 when lighted up)
5. Second QCs arrived on 31st of December (rejected due to incorrect bracelet - 007 sign was missing)
6. Third QCs arrived on 7th of January (rejected due to wrong watch sent)
7. 4th QCs arrived on 10th of January (approved)
8. Shipment confirmation received on 11th of January
9. Package arrived in the UK on the 16th of January
10. Package arrived in Germany on the 21st of January

Reactions: Antonio Martinez