• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime = First time Bad experience :(

LUSOS

Horology Curious
13/11/19
hi all

after reading on these forums for good info i decided to buy a watch from Pure time
on the 13th November i ordered a Datejust Ladies watch for the wife, payment confirmed so i waited a week for QC,
after not getting a update i decided to email and was told it was out of stock, that was not a problem i picked a different one .
after a few emails from qc and 3 weeks later i was told they now have the watch and they are preparing QC pictures now for tomorrow,
so now it is tomorrow and i decided to email qc to ask what time frame they would send the pictures over, and now there reply is its out of stock for a month
so as you can see i am very disappointed after being told they had the watch :( i feel i am being messed about.

Last edited:

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
hi all

after reading on these forums for good info i decided to buy a watch from Pure time
on the 13th November i ordered a Datejust Ladies watch for the wife, payment confirmed so i waited a week for QC,
after not getting a update i decided to email and was told it was out of stock, that was not a problem i picked a different one .
after a few emails from qc and 3 weeks later i was told they now have the watch and they are preparing QC pictures now for tomorrow,
so now it is tomorrow and i decided to email qc to ask what time frame they would send the pictures over, and now there reply is its out of stock for a month
so as you can see i am very disappointed after being told they had the watch :( i feel i am being messed about.

unfortunately stock availability from the factories changes daily.
patience is the only way when purchasing replica watches, even though it may seem frustrating....

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Do not forget TD's are just the intermediate between you and the factories, they have no control over availability

LUSOS

Horology Curious
13/11/19
cheers for the reply`s i guess when they said they now have the watch and they are preparing QC pictures now for tomorrow

, that was like they had the watch there now ,

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
cheers for the reply`s i guess when they said they now have the watch and they are preparing QC pictures now for tomorrow

, that was like they had the watch there now ,

imagine like 100 orders every week, would they be able to carry that much stock ?

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
I guess when they said now have the watch and are preparing QC pictures now for tomorrow, that was like they had the watch there now ,
Lusos, l get your reasoning. PT was probably told by maker, watch was in stock both times. A TD can only go on what they are told. The purchase of a rep, even from a TD, can be frustrating at times. I’ve had problems with all TD’s throughout the years for reasons ranging from minor to fairly severe problems with the watch. The worst is a dead movement upon arrival...Arrrg! (as I HATE returning a watch back, and time/hassle that involves). A TD on RWI is well vetted by our excellent moderators. So PT will come through. You have a choice to get clear info when watch should be available, or, if willing, pick yet another watch. Or, ask for money to be refunded. DON’T PP dispute or charge back. That is against RWI rules, and mods will do there best to take care of well before it got to that point. Kind of really cool they do that! However, do keep e-mails for documentation in rare instances mod intervention is necessary. This probably won’t be needed as Angus at PT is a good guy. Bottom line in my long winded reply, is PT will come through, just keep good and polite communications with them.

LUSOS

Horology Curious
13/11/19
thank you all for your very friendly advise , i will just wait now for puretime / qc to come back to me :)

its just this qc reply sound to me like they had the watch, quote below

Staff – 2 days ago via Email

it's here now ,we are preparing QC ,would be ready tomorrow , and now i am told out of stock

great forums by the way, so helpful

Last edited:
Reactions: freediver

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
thank you all for your very friendly advise , i will just wait now for puretime / qc to come back to me :)

its just this qc reply sound to me like they had the watch, quote below

Staff – 2 days ago via Email

it's here now ,we are preparing QC ,would be ready tomorrow , and now i am told out of stock

great forums by the way, so helpful

Maybe there is any misunderstanding or QC checked the wrong order number. We will double check and get back to you later

LUSOS

Horology Curious
13/11/19
Update for me , after puretime posting (very helpful chap ) , i have had a email from QC and pictures :) looks like there was a error or misunderstanding , everything looks to be moving now
watch will be dispatched soon with tracking , thank you all for your input , really is a feel good factor :)
cheer