• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE SERVICE AND WONDERING IF GOT SCAMMED

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Actually, I have a case where I approved my QC and was waiting for my tracking number. But instead, my TD emails me saying that he will be changing the watch for me because the timegrapher test didn’t look too good. He sent me a whole new set of QC photos a few days later again.

I’ve been with him for years. Guess that’s where loyalty really pays off.

Yup. If any small businessman (or woman) knows you by your name, you will definitely get better than average service :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I can appreciate if TDs think checking each watch is too time consuming. But then just be honest about it. What bothers me is that i asked if this is possible in advance (before payment), and promised this is not a problem. Only to be ignored once the money changes hands.

I am sorry for things happened like this, your request is completely reasonable and it is not because we chose to ignore after we have had your money but the person who did the QC job (who is not the person answered your mail) didnt do it well, it should be done even without your request.

I will talk to my people and to make sure things like this never happens.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Actually, I have a case where I approved my QC and was waiting for my tracking number. But instead, my TD emails me saying that he will be changing the watch for me because the timegrapher test didn’t look too good. He sent me a whole new set of QC photos a few days later again.

I’ve been with him for years. Guess that’s where loyalty really pays off.

It happens to us everyday as well but instead we just returned the watch for a replacement or picked another watch (from stock) and we never informed the customer about this so the customers didnt know.

But honestly it is strange to find out something wrong with the watch after the QC pics are taken because after QC pics are taken and the watch is wrapped and sealed into the plastic bag or box and it is hard to discover problems in such situation.

Reactions: Hinclimincli

G123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/19
I can appreciate if TDs think checking each watch is too time consuming. But then just be honest about it. What bothers me is that i asked if this is possible in advance (before payment), and promised this is not a problem. Only to be ignored once the money changes hands.

Great point and no excuse not too. And no excuse for slow rolling and not responding and making you have to spend time and go through hoops just to get them to do the right thing.

They did the same to me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
Its a shame that the majority of the company can not come close to the PR department!

Reactions: PatPzKdt

Mjav88

Horology Curious
7/9/19
Thanks Puretime. I know sometimes the laoban doesn’t know everything. So it’s good that we have a way to give feedback. Anyway, I’m just happy this issue is cleared up now. Just the anxiety of no replies and not knowing if you received the watch was making me very uncomfortable.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks Puretime. I know sometimes the laoban doesn’t know everything. So it’s good that we have a way to give feedback. Anyway, I’m just happy this issue is cleared up now. Just the anxiety of no replies and not knowing if you received the watch was making me very uncomfortable.

Thanks for your understanding and sorry again for the inconvenience caused

riccslay

Looking Around
19/11/19
Any updates OP? I'm currently in the same situation as you but I live in Australia. It has been 1 week since last email communication from Puretime.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Any updates OP? I'm currently in the same situation as you but I live in Australia. It has been 1 week since last email communication from Puretime.

Please PM me your order number. I will check for you

Mjav88

Horology Curious
7/9/19
Still no updates from my side as well. Been a week now. Trying to stay patient, but would appreciate any updates Puretime. Thanks!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Still no updates from my side as well. Been a week now. Trying to stay patient, but would appreciate any updates Puretime. Thanks!

Since we found some scratches on the watchbody, we could not replace an entire brand new watch. We have ordered a new movement and will swap it for you when we get it ready.

Mjav88

Horology Curious
7/9/19
I don't want a new one. Happy with the alignment of this one. How long will it take to swap to new movement?