• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NO response to emails from Puretime after payment was sent - what to do??

hawesom2478

Horology Curious
5/10/17
Does anyone know how to get hold of puretime?
I am new into rep watches; I recently placed an order through puretime and paid with BTC send it to the wallet they sent me through email. I have sent over 10 emails in the last 7 days and have not recieved any confermation or response from Puretime. have tried contacting them through Kayako, all 3 of their email addresses [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]; sent using different email addresses - no response.
I am worried that I got scammed :(

Is there anything that could be done ?

i really wanted to be a long term customer as I love watches and just found out about all theis

hawesom2478

Horology Curious
5/10/17
I can provde proof of payment sent or the emails that I have sent; if Senior members/Moderators rwi needs confirmation

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
just be patient and don't send daily mails as this will only confuse them as to which mail to answer and even further increase the load of mails they have to answer instantly
just give them another week to work on their mail backlog and if you have not heard back then send a friendly inquiry about the status of your order
Puretime is a TD and they will not scam you and you will receive what you ordered.

In the meantime while waiting read through the new members area and make yourself familiar with how things are going and you will find answers to your questions and comfort for your worries

Everything will turn out fine in the end, don't worry and enjoy your hobby

Soriku

Horology Curious
1/11/18
I am having the same issue; payment has been done through Bitcoin and I haven’t heard back from them, it has been already 6 days.

I guess we will have to wait a bit more, but this doesn’t seem right tbh... Glad there are many good opinions to keep our hope up lol

nishdog007

Horology Curious
3/5/13
Domain has changed to puretimewatch.io. Did you try to email to the new domain? The team is very good at responding to questions, etc.

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
In China, everything is monitored by their Govt. Certain email subject will be intercepted and never reach your intended recipient. Do not use subject with Bitcoin, BTC payment or anything to indicate a purchase transaction. use some generic subject like 'please confirm'

tez162003

Horology Curious
4/11/19
I have been having the same problem with my PureTime order, although my time scales are not as long as others on here just yet, mine has only been a few days. However I just took Pebble1's advise from this thread and sent a new email with the generic subject of 'please confirm' which has resulted in me receiving an automated email back from PureTime saying they will respond in 9 business hours. I never got a reply like this to my previous emails, so it looks like my previous emails never got through if they had the order number, BTC, bitcoin etc in the subject.

Hopefully my order gets sorted as I am very much looking forward to getting a little watch collection together. I already had to choose between five different watches i wanted to buy. I thought I'd buy one first just to get the hang of it all.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have been having the same problem with my PureTime order, although my time scales are not as long as others on here just yet, mine has only been a few days. However I just took Pebble1's advise from this thread and sent a new email with the generic subject of 'please confirm' which has resulted in me receiving an automated email back from PureTime saying they will respond in 9 business hours. I never got a reply like this to my previous emails, so it looks like my previous emails never got through if they had the order number, BTC, bitcoin etc in the subject.

Hopefully my order gets sorted as I am very much looking forward to getting a little watch collection together. I already had to choose between five different watches i wanted to buy. I thought I'd buy one first just to get the hang of it all.

Thank you. If you don't recieve any response from us within 24 hours, please let me know.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Just to let people know, I have emailed puretime on the above mentioned email and got a response in 4 hours. I will received the QC in 5-7 days yeahhh!

Thank you. Glad it worked. Please wait for QC pictures from us