• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Customs question

Pauloipam

Horology Curious
19/9/19
Hi guys,

I have a watch stuck at customs at the moment for 3 days.

For how long it usually is kept? Should I be worried?

Thanks!

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
3 days is nothing to worry about, I’d only get worried if they send you a letter. If they do just ignore it but let the TD know and he’ll re-ship.

3 days is totally normal though so don’t sweat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pauloipam and XLR8R

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It's normal, my friend. Don't be panic.They will release or contact you. Please just wait a few more days

thule77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
I’m going to make my first purchase from puretime how it looks with delivery to European Union? How long it takes, is there any risk with customs? Thanks

Mark L

Known Member
28/8/19
UK
Hi guys,

I have a watch stuck at customs at the moment for 3 days.

For how long it usually is kept? Should I be worried?

Thanks!

My watch also got pulled by UK customs this week. it sat there for 3 days then was released and delivered with no extra charges attached.

Its not the 1st post i read this week that this has happened.

Maybe they are training all those new officials in the days before brexit and telling them watches from China are good to go.

Good luck let us know how long you waited and if it got out with no charge.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I’m going to make my first purchase from puretime how it looks with delivery to European Union? How long it takes, is there any risk with customs? Thanks

It's different from countries. Please PM me or email my team at [email protected] if you need any help. Thank you