• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wrong Watch Sent

egothrasher

Horology Curious
6/6/19
In the beginning I was very impressed with Puretime. After they received my bitcoin, it was only a few days before they sent quality control pics.

I said the watch looked great, just wanted to see the lume. So a few days pass, and they send me the pics of the watch at night, that's when I noticed that it was the wrong model. The watch looks very similar but has a different face. I mentioned this and was told the watch already shipped and I would have to return it.

So, I fill out the required forms, spent own money to send the watch back. I realize it is a holiday, but the watch has been sitting at customs at Guangzhou since Oct 1. I have tried emails, nothing yet, I will wait a couple more days. But currently I am out a watch and the money required for shipping it back, when it wasn't my fault the wrong watch was sent.

Puretime has been great so far, and I eagerly await the correct watch being sent.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Sending a watch back is risky and can take a long time. Numerous threads on here about that subject.

Reactions: sn95

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
Hopefully they'll still receive it, if not maybe they'll be able to workout a deal with you to get you the correct one.

egothrasher

Horology Curious
6/6/19
I understand it is risky, but what am I supposed to do, they sent me the wrong watch. It made it to china and even the correct city, just in customs now. I think they need to pick it up.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I understand it is risky, but what am I supposed to do, they sent me the wrong watch. It made it to china and even the correct city, just in customs now. I think they need to pick it up.

Chinese customs rarely seize any packages if you declare as the instructions we sent to you. It's just a matter of time and it will be released. We will correct this as soon as we get your package .Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

egothrasher

Horology Curious
6/6/19
It's been over a month now, and tracking still says the item is at customs in Guanzhou City.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We are not the shipping company or the customs. We can only wait for them to process it :(