• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pending Payment?

Sportycus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/10/19
Wales
Placed the order but order status shows 'Payment Pending is this something I should be concerned about or is it because its outside business hours and requires them to process it?

Sportycus

1/10/19
Wales
Yes i knew about the national holiday, that was the point of my question, is it because they are out of the office or a problem with my card etc at my end/

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
"You can still place orders during the office closure and we will process your order as soon as we come back on Monday, October 8th. Since the holiday is long and please expect some slight delay in response, sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your support and patience."

i take it they will process it when they are back.

Reactions: Sportycus

Sportycus

1/10/19
Wales
Just spoke to my bank and it was flagged as apparently they have had issues with the company or payment provider at china's end previously

Apparently they are known to keep card details and on occasions used again., so my card has been blocked and new one on the way

I only had this one mastercard,, so I am a bit screwed as I don't want to be bothered with bitcoin etc

So will have to look for a vendor who accepts visa or PayPal

Can I just add, this is what the bank told me,, not my own personal statement. As I had heard good things about them

dannyboy818

Renowned Member
27/10/12
Just spoke to my bank and it was flagged as apparently they have had issues with the company or payment provider at china's end previously

Apparently they are known to keep card details and on occasions used again., so my card has been blocked and new one on the way

I only had this one mastercard,, so I am a bit screwed as I don't want to be bothered with bitcoin etc

So will have to look for a vendor who accepts visa or PayPal

Can I just add, this is what the bank told me,, not my own personal statement. As I had heard good things about them

When I first got into the rep game and bought from our TD my bank blocked my payments also.

For future reference, I suggest you call your bank letting them know that you will be using your card to buy from a Chinese website. That way they will clear that particular transaction.

Hopefully this will help future buyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Placed the order but order status shows 'Payment Pending is this something I should be concerned about or is it because its outside business hours and requires them to process it?

Please email my team at [email protected] if you need any help with the payment issues. Thanks