• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase from Angus!!

dannyboy818

Renowned Member
27/10/12
I ordered a AP Diver v9 from Angus. Jennifer helped me through the process and was quick to respond with my questions.

I always ordered from Toro, but after looking at Angus’s site and quick responses I decided to try Angus! So far so good, just waiting on QC pics! Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you so much for ordering from Puretime. Due to the coming holidays, orders will be processed as soon as we come back on Monday, October 8th. Your patience will be much appreciated on this matter . Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused

Pauloipam

Horology Curious
19/9/19
this apply for previous orders as well? I ordered on the 25th I believe

dannyboy818

Renowned Member
27/10/12
Thank you so much for ordering from Puretime. Due to the coming holidays, orders will be processed as soon as we come back on Monday, October 8th. Your patience will be much appreciated on this matter . Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused

No problem, thank you for letting me know!! The rep game is a game of patience.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
this apply for previous orders as well? I ordered on the 25th I believe

Holidays start from tomorrow till 7th ( back on 8th ). If you have not yet recieved the qc pictures till today, i am afraid you will have to wait when we are back. We will push the factory on 8th :)

Pauloipam

Horology Curious
19/9/19
Holidays start from tomorrow till 7th ( back on 8th ). If you have not yet recieved the qc pictures till today, i am afraid you will have to wait when we are back. We will push the factory on 8th :)

I received them today but ask for something to be looked at! It would be great if it would be fixed and sent today/tomorrow ;) Order: 178347. Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I received them today but ask for something to be looked at! It would be great if it would be fixed and sent today/tomorrow ;) Order: 178347. Thanks

Sorry for late response, my friend. Just back from the holidays. Elena will take care of this :)

dannyboy818

Renowned Member
27/10/12
We will try to get the watch as soon as possible. Don't worry, my friend

Received QC pics and the watch didn’t look good. Crown on the AP Diver was scrapped due to no clearance with the crown guard. I asked for another watch awaiting a response from Elena....fingers crossed...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Received QC pics and the watch didn’t look good. Crown on the AP Diver was scrapped due to no clearance with the crown guard. I asked for another watch awaiting a response from Elena....fingers crossed...

Elena will handel it for you. Don't worry

dannyboy818

Renowned Member
27/10/12
Elena will handel it for you. Don't worry

Elena says there’s nothing wrong with the crown...I accepted the watch and trust Elena and Puretime on their word! Putting my trust in Angus!

dannyboy818

Renowned Member
27/10/12
Great :) We will ship it out very soon

Thank you Angus and his team for the amazing service! I’ll definitely order from you again!!! Just got my watch!
99af720916221aaba19cc04a4bbf05f4.jpg

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Looks good on you !!!! We look forward to doing more business with you in the near future!!!