• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from puretime what a difference !!

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
So I've been in the rep game for a while and have MANY reps and a few Frankens but I've always used the same two suppliers and never used puretime for whatever reason .. and I finally pulled the trigger and tried something new and placed an order from them and ordered the new noob yachtmaster 116622 with the silver dial and the new sa3135 that seems to be EXACTLY the same movement as the VR3135 and let me tell you the DIFFERENCE was night and day not only was the transaction smooth as butter but the communication was absolutely terrific.. I have used my other dealers and the QC was just ok and the communication average but puretime made sure I knew EVERY step through my order and sent me messages regarding the order processing WITHOUT even having to ask for it . The watch I ordered was perfect on the first QC without any mis alignment issues or scratches or scuffs and arrived very fast and in the same perfect condition... I have been so used to the barely satisfactory service that I have been dealing with thinking that was as good as it gets intill now .. PURETIME is a night and day difference compared to what I have been using for reps in the past and I will use PURETIME for all my rep watches from this point forward....

:drinks_cheers:

Last edited:

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
20190926_19200540f981bbe25f960f.jpg

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
Wow! what a beauty!

Please write some review on this. How's the SS bracelet's feel? any skin "biting"?

This may next be on my list.

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigcity777

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
The bracelet feels really good the SELS are a perfect fit and are very tight .. a good friend of mine has this exact same watch in Gen and that's what inspired me to buy this one so when it arrived we compared them and let me tell you it is almost EXACT ! And the bracelet feels about the same as genuine his bracelet on the gen is Auctally a little looser considering it has been worn alot over the years .. the only slight difference that is even barely noticeable without a loupe is that the lume pip on the second hand is slightly smaller on the rep and when I say slightly I really mean slightly and the datewheel isn't as refined as the gen but it's very close... noob did a very good job with this one .. I already have a gen crystal brand new in the blister on the way and then I'm sending the bezel insert to spongebob for some of his handy work then to top it off a gen datewheel and this baby is DONE ..

:drinks_cheers:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pebble1 and nest1

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for the great review. Wow! these pictures look really beautiful. It's clear and shinny :) Enjoy it , my friend

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
Been going back and forth with watch choices seeing this may have sealed the deal on a blue face ym looks great

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
Damned. makes me want to click on the buy button. i have to be strong. lol. don't fall into temptation.