• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime :) We will process your order as soon as possible. For further status of your order, please feel free to email our team at [email protected] Thank you

moussa69

Horology Curious
26/11/17
HTML:
I come to the news.

I received the watch 3 days ago, but what a huge disappointment to see that the watch has a problem. The glass is not fixed (I saw later that it caused a damage on the frame ..). I directly sent a message to the Puretime team who told me "our suggestion would be to take it to a local independent watch-smith to assess the cost of them fixing it for you,also please let us know how much it is and we try our best to apply compensation for u .If you find their price to be excessive then we would be happy for you to send the watch back to us, for us to fix for you".

I still do not know how much back charges would cost but I have to admit that this is a pretty complicated situation and I am a little disappointed with the puretime team. I thought the watch would at least check before the front because I do not think the glass came off during transport (very well packaged). I hope to find a solution with them.

https://imgur.com/a/i9PRC5O

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry to hear that. Please understand the damages during shipping can not be avoided. It is impossible for us to ship a watch with crystal fallen off and we also provided QC pictures. It just needs an easy fix. Please find out how much charges and let us know. We will work this out together.