• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

More than 1 month watiting my repaired Rolex Daytona Noob

MANOLIKI

Horology Curious
7/7/19
I bought two watches in Pure Time at the beginning of the summer and they send it to me but when I tried to put in time the Daytona model the crown go out. I wrotte them with the problem and decided to send it to them again. The watch was new, never used. They recived it on 22th august, I wrotte several mails and they confirm to me that they have the watch but they do not have stock of this model and I have to be patient. It has passed more than a month and they only say to me to be patient but no solution. I want my watch or my money back.
If you want to know if this web is trusted dealer I only can say that they are not trusted dealer for me. I want a solution.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Be patient. With a little bit of educating yourself you would have known that sending it back is stupid if you are impatient.

So now you have to take responsibility for your acting - puretime did nothing wrong and it is a common issue when sending the watch back that it can take up to 5 or even 6 month until you receive your watch in working condition.

Meanwhile enjoy another watch and dont waste any negative thoughts about this - everything will be solved in the end - PT is trusted on here for a reason - no need for them to „scam“ you for a few hundred bucks haha

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I bought two watches in Pure Time at the beginning of the summer and they send it to me but when I tried to put in time the Daytona model the crown go out. I wrotte them with the problem and decided to send it to them again. The watch was new, never used. They recived it on 22th august, I wrotte several mails and they confirm to me that they have the watch but they do not have stock of this model and I have to be patient. It has passed more than a month and they only say to me to be patient but no solution. I want my watch or my money back.
If you want to know if this web is trusted dealer I only can say that they are not trusted dealer for me. I want a solution.

I bet Angus is wearing your watch walking around somewhere in China.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
LOL.

Expect to wait 3 months before you see that watch again.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Friend, if it's a daytona noob 116500, it's known there is a waiting list for this watch. There are people waiting since August for their new orders.
Yours were returned so it will take even longer. Hope you understand.

macwatched

Horology Curious
13/8/18
I have allso sent a watch back for repair. They recieved it16 July , and got a message that there is a long waiting time for repair ...

But how long can I expect the repair time on my Sub 116610LN ?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have allso sent a watch back for repair. They recieved it16 July , and got a message that there is a long waiting time for repair ...

But how long can I expect the repair time on my Sub 116610LN ?

I have explained many times, my friend. We don't fix watches. We return them to the factories. It's not under our control but we can push the factories for you.

macwatched

Horology Curious
13/8/18
I have explained many times, my friend. We don't fix watches. We return them to the factories. It's not under our control but we can push the factories for you.

Then it would be much faster for you to maybe send a new watch, like it is a new order, rather than we wait so long time. But as long as I get a better working watch than before in not to long time, I am happy :)

BIONONE

28/4/17
Then it would be much faster for you to maybe send a new watch, like it is a new order, rather than we wait so long time. But as long as I get a better working watch than before in not to long time, I am happy :)

and who pays for the new watch? You?

... and then what? forget about the faulty watch because it is "their fault"? man... this is not amazon. Use a bit of common sense and don't waste Angus time on here...

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Do you think Rolex, Omega, Breitling, or Audemars-Piguet send their customers a new watch when something goes wrong ?

No, they repair the watch and the customer waits.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Do you think Rolex, Omega, Breitling, or Audemars-Piguet send their customers a new watch when something goes wrong ?

No, they repair the watch and the customer waits.

i assume he didn't even think... it's fashionable nowadays i heard.

Reactions: tripdog

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
I would be concerned also.... I purchase a IWC Mystere over 3 months ago, they took payment, 2 weeks later after I chased they realised they didn't have it in stock, and wait for it..... nearly 2-3 months later I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED a refund from PT. Simply disgraceful service. I personally would not recommend them as a TD anymore...

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I would be concerned also.... I purchase a IWC Mystere over 3 months ago, they took payment, 2 weeks later after I chased they realised they didn't have it in stock, and wait for it..... nearly 2-3 months later I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED a refund from PT. Simply disgraceful service. I personally would not recommend them as a TD anymore...

Have you actually asked to be refunded ? - or are you simply expecting it to be automatic ?

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
Trust me I have sent almost 20 PMs and still no money back. Their response.... "Don't worry my friend you will receive it, there is nothing we can do." !!! What a joke.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Trust me I have sent almost 20 PMs and still no money back. Their response.... "Don't worry my friend you will receive it, there is nothing we can do." !!! What a joke.

So, have you specifically asked to be refunded, or do they think you are still waiting for the watch ? - please be precise in your answer.

puretime

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
Yes I have categorically asked for a refund on many occasions and all I have kept hearing is the refund it on it's way. Totally fed up and I have given up on my money so wish to warn potential buyers now...

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Yes I have categorically asked for a refund on many occasions and all I have kept hearing is the refund it on it's way. Totally fed up and I have given up on my money so wish to warn potential buyers now...

Well I've tagged Angus, he'll reply in the morning and I'm sure your problem will soon be sorted out to your satisfaction.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Friend, i get you and you don't have to post in every threads. If you still have not recieved the refund, Please PM me your bankstatements and i will check again with the CC company.