• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Extremely frustrating with PureTime

mirpan72

Horology Curious
19/9/19
I have bought a rep of gmt master II black from pure time . after 3 months the clock ring it became to be ruined and I decide to send it back to them to repair. after many mail they give me all the directive to send it. now after more than 10 days that the wacth is in them company. no one answer me and I don't know now where is my watch. I want my wacth back!
Any suggestions guys?

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I have bought a rep of gmt master II black from pure time . after 3 months the clock ring it became to be ruined and I decide to send it back to them to repair. after many mail the give me all directive to send . now after days that the wacth is in them company no one answer me and I don't know now where is my watch. I want my wacth back!
Any suggestions guys?

Welcome to RWI. I see you joined today and this is your first post.

Reactions: mirpan72

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have bought a rep of gmt master II black from pure time . after 3 months the clock ring it became to be ruined and I decide to send it back to them to repair. after many mail they give me all the directive to send it. now after more than 10 days that the wacth is in them company. no one answer me and I don't know now where is my watch. I want my wacth back!
Any suggestions guys?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please email my team at [email protected] or please PM me your order number. I will check from my side

Reactions: hermanxerio

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You're frustrated because you've waited 10 days ?

It will probably take about 3 months before you have your watch back.

Reactions: Matt5513

Matt5513

9/3/18
Frustrated?
Buy a gen Rolex, leave it to the shop for a service and see how long you have to wait ;)

Reactions: IndigoJones

mirpan72

Horology Curious
19/9/19
I want only know if my watch is on their hand : I know that it arrived but no one reply me if they have or not

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I want only know if my watch is on their hand : I know that it arrived but no one reply me if they have or not

We will send you an email for confirmation if we have recieved your package. Please PM me your tracking number as well

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
I would be concerned also.... I purchase a IWC Mystere over 3 months ago, they took payment, 2 weeks later after I chased they realised they didn't have it in stock, and wait for it..... nearly 2-3 months later I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED a refund from PT. Simply disgraceful service. I personally would not recommend them as a TD anymore...

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I would be concerned also.... I purchase a IWC Mystere over 3 months ago, they took payment, 2 weeks later after I chased they realised they didn't have it in stock, and wait for it..... nearly 2-3 months later I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED a refund from PT. Simply disgraceful service. I personally would not recommend them as a TD anymore...

Why didn’t you open a ticket?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

That's enough now - you're spamming the forum.

It's unfortunate that your watch wasn't in stock and that you haven't yet received a refund, but I've tagged Angus and I'm sure he will sort it out to your satisfaction.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

You've got my attention and you don't have to post in every threads. Please PM me your bankstatements and i will check again with the CC company.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
I honestly feel bad for TD's. These guys are generally good people and try to keep everyone happy to maintain their reputation, relationships and TD status. All they get in return is badmouthed from new guys who have no patience, or blamed for an oversight that could have been brought to their attention earlier and solved. GL Puretime!

mirpan72

Horology Curious
19/9/19
I honestly feel bad for TD's. These guys are generally good people and try to keep everyone happy to maintain their reputation, relationships and TD status. All they get in return is badmouthed from new guys who have no patience, or blamed for an oversight that could have been brought to their attention earlier and solved. GL Puretime!

are you talking about me? I have all the patience of the world if someone answered me !I've only been asking for 20 days where is my watch. it was shipped one months ago and no nobody says anything . responding is the minimum after 3 weeks!
only now after the threads they are replying.

civilian411

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/19
I get where mirpan72 is coming from. I understand having to wait but not responding to emails/PM is not the best way to do business. I can understand being busy as these watches are in high demand right now but you have to communicate with your customers. It's better to know it's going to take 3 months versus having to ask for a status update every 2 weeks.

I'm currently waiting on payment confirmation from Puretime. BTC payment was sent on 9/16 and have not heard back. I got quick messages when I inquired about the watches and how to pay but right now it's crickets. I understand they are TD's with thousands and thousands of sales but that might be the problem right now. They're too busy taking orders and don't have time to update folks.

Reactions: mirpan72

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I'm currently waiting on payment confirmation from Puretime. BTC payment was sent on 9/16 and have not heard back. I got quick messages when I inquired about the watches and how to pay but right now it's crickets. I understand they are TD's with thousands and thousands of sales but that might be the problem right now. They're too busy taking orders and don't have time to update folks
Usually you will recieve the response from us within 24 hours. If you do not receive a reply from us and it is probably we could not receive your message, please kindly resend or use our support center to message with us, the address is https://puretime.kayako.com

jacquy

26/9/18
You can trust Angus eyes closed.It's not easy for them.Most people think that because its illegal,they're dealing with crooks.But it's the opposite,in this kind of business,especially since they've been called TD's,they are most honest!

Reactions: efajri

mirpan72

Horology Curious
19/9/19
You can trust Angus eyes closed.It's not easy for them.Most people think that because its illegal,they're dealing with crooks.But it's the opposite,in this kind of business,especially since they've been called TD's,they are most honest!
I don't judge honesty. I judge the customer service