• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Uncertainty about OMEGA SEAMASTER PLANET OCEAN LIQUID METAL LIMITED EDITION 1948 "LMPO" 1:1 BEST ED.

Kayjay

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/19
Germany
Uncertainty about OMEGA SEAMASTER PLANET OCEAN LIQUID METAL LIMITED EDITION 1948 "LMPO" 1:1 BEST ED.

Hi puretime

I'm interested in buying the latest LMPO v6 from Noob as advertised by other TDs, e.g. Intime & Jtime https://www.intime05.co/omega/5664-p...lon-strap.html

In particular the ceramic dial is what I'm looking for.

I would like to buy from you but can't find this exact version in your online shop. Jennifer told me then that your OMEGA SEAMASTER PLANET OCEAN LIQUID METAL LIMITED EDITION 1948 "LMPO" 1:1 BEST EDITION would be the same watch with another name (and not by Noob).

But the specs of both watches are different while the specs of your watch are less impressive tbh.

Intime states about their V6:
V6 Updated:

1. 1:1 replicated from a new genuine sample.

2. The first ceramic dial as genuine.

3. Correct date fonts.

4. The shape of the bracelet and the clasp are very close to the genuine.

5. High-Quality engraving on case back.

Size: 42mm x 14.5mm

Movement: Asian 2892 Automatic Movement at 28800vph (Updated to A2892 movement, correct direction to adjust the date)

Case: 1:1 Made solid 316F stainless steel case

Crystal: Scratch-proof sapphire crystal with the Double Anti-Reflective coating as genuine

Dial: Black Real Ceramic Dial (Swiss Super-LumiNova)

Bezel: Polished ceramic bezel

Strap: solid 316F Stainless Steel Bracelet (Perfect SEL)

Clasp: Deployant buckle

Water resistance: >50 Meters

With that in mind, can you explain which version (maker) you offer and confirm that these are the exact same versions and that your version also offer ceramic dial, ceramic bezel, 2x AR coating, Swiss SuperLuminova etc.? And if so, why don't you advertise it that way?

Thank you and regards

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Since it is actually no longer made by Noob maker so we describe the fact. The noob is now only making Daytonas and Submariners. Some people make their own watches under other maker's name to get more sales. If people buy from us and found out it is different from the actual noob version they bought before and it will cause problems so we describe as what it actually is.

But they are the same thing I think, so you can buy it without any worries, or you can buy from other makers if you worry.

Sorry my friend and hope you can understand.

Reactions: Pebble1

Kayjay

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/19
Germany
Since it is actually no longer made by Noob maker so we describe the fact. The noob is now only making Daytonas and Submariners. Some people make their own watches under other maker's name to get more sales. If people buy from us and found out it is different from the actual noob version they bought before and it will cause problems so we describe as what it actually is.

But they are the same thing I think, so you can buy it without any worries, or you can buy from other makers if you worry.

Sorry my friend and hope you can understand.

Thank you puretime for this clarification!

Don't get me wrong, It's not about being worried, it's about getting the best version available even though it's not from Noob.

I still try to understand why you don't mention the superior specs of the latest version (ceramic dial in particular) on your website as other TDs do. Instead you make it look somewhat unspectacular.. why?

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Don't get me wrong, It's not about being worried, it's about getting the best version available even though it's not from Noob.

I still try to understand why you don't mention the superior specs of the latest version (ceramic dial in particular) on your website as other TDs do. Instead you make it look somewhat unspectacular.. why?

Welcome :) We have described the truth and that's what it actually is

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

He's explained it to you - Noob no longer makes this watch, consequently PT has described it as such - not made by Noob. You would do better to read reviews on recent purchases of the watch from different makers and different TDs - TDs are resellers, they do not know every detail of every watch.