• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping gone wrong

benjamin25oo

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/8/19
After ordering the Rolex Daytona 1:1 Noob, from pure time I choose to have the watch shipped trough the UK in case of customs etc. For a extra fee.

now my shipment is out for delivery in the UK. Instead off being shipped to Denmark.
Can anybody explain this

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
It’s gonna get repacked in uk then shipped to you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
After ordering the Rolex Daytona 1:1 Noob, from pure time I choose to have the watch shipped trough the UK in case of customs etc. For a extra fee.

now my shipment is out for delivery in the UK. Instead off being shipped to Denmark.
Can anybody explain this

This is how UK forwarding works. You will get a new tracking number from us when it's sent from Uk to Denmark. Relax ,my friend.

benjamin25oo

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/8/19
Yes, really - that's the way triangle shipping works.

What did you think it meant ?

On my track and trace, it said. “Out for delivery “ that’s why I got nervous. It’s my first time buying something like this:)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
On my track and trace, it said. “Out for delivery “ that’s why I got nervous. It’s my first time buying something like this:)

It's delivered at our UK agent's address. Don't worry about it

Mark L

Known Member
28/8/19
UK
I have written you a email, can you please respond.
My mail is [email protected]

Hi Benjamin,

Communication from the large TD's can be slow due to the amount of email they receive. Also they may not take the time to answer if they see everything is as it should be.

Patience is the key when dealing with TD's and overseas shipping.

Puretime send your watch to the UK, where it has a new label attached and then it is sent from there to other EU countries for delivery to customer.

The reason for this is to avoid harsh customs regulations in those other EU countries, where shipment direct from HK or China may be seized or have import charges attached to the item.
UK has fairly relaxed customs so once it is in UK it can be sent out from UK to enter another EU country. As both UK and Denmark are EU members,(for now) parcels from UK should not be checked by Customs in Denmark and no charge will be applied.

You should receive new Tracking numbers at every stage so that in the end you will know it has arrived in your country and when it is out for its final delivery to you.

Its best just to check every couple of days until you see that its arrived in your country then monitor updates every 6 hours till you can work out day it will be with local courier for delivery.

Hope this helps to explain the process.

Reactions: whalejonah

benjamin25oo

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/8/19
Hi Benjamin,

Communication from the large TD's can be slow due to the amount of email they receive. Also they may not take the time to answer if they see everything is as it should be.

Puretime send your watch to the UK, where it has a new label attached and then it is sent from there to other EU countries for delivery to customer.

The reason for this is to avoid harsh customs regulations in those other EU countries, where shipment direct from HK or China may be seized or have import charges attached to the item.
UK has fairly relaxed customs so once it is in UK it can be sent out from UK to enter another EU country. As both UK and Denmark are EU members,(for now) parcels from UK should not be checked by Customs in Denmark and no charge will be applied.

You should receive new Tracking numbers at every stage so that in the end you will know it has arrived in your country and when it is out for its final delivery to you.

Its best just to check every couple of days until you see that its arrived in your country then monitor updates every 6 hours till you can work out day it will be with local courier for delivery.

Thank you very much for the information you have provided me.
I am maybe just a little impatient.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi Benjamin,

Thank you so much for the detailed explaination. It's very helpful