• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tracking of order, is this normal?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your patience, guys. It happens sometimes and everything will be back to normal

pauwus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/19
Anyone had any updates since the 13th? Just curious as I've not had anything for a few days.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
13th was a Friday, then came the weekend, postal workers don't work much on the weekends, today is Monday, updates usually happen overnight. . . .

pauwus

4/7/19
13th was a Friday, then came the weekend, postal workers don't work much on the weekends, today is Monday, updates usually happen overnight. . . .
Damn those postal workers enjoying their hard earned time off at the weekend!

But yeah, fair comment. I probably should have resisted the urge to post in this instance.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Damn those postal workers enjoying their hard earned time off at the weekend!

But yeah, fair comment. I probably should have resisted the urge to post in this instance.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

13th-15th are holidays in China. If your package was still in China, that's probably the reason why it hasn't been updated

rolex_andy

Horology Curious
29/8/19
Yes mine is the same, it got updated on the 13th to exported but has not moved on to the next stage ( Arrived in UK ) fingers crossed it arrives soon.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Yes mine is the same, it got updated on the 13th to exported but has not moved on to the next stage ( Arrived in UK ) fingers crossed it arrives soon.

It usually will be updated until it arrives at destination country. Please wait in patience :)

pauwus

4/7/19
Check the tracking guys. Mine just been released from UK customs. Well excited now lol

pauwus

4/7/19
Mine was delivered today. Haven't had a chance to open yet as I'm at work. Thanks Puretime and team for your service! Will post pictures once I've had a chance to open the package.

sloclone

Certified
23/1/19
Great...just hope you didnt get my watches instead ;)

Poslano z mojega SM-G973F z uporabo Tapatalk

Last edited:

rolex_andy

Horology Curious
29/8/19
Congratulations, cant wait to see pic's. Mine is out for delivery today but no one will be in so I'll be picking mine up from the depot tomorrow if I get chance.

pauwus

4/7/19
Absolutely love it. Thank you Puretime. It was a long wait but it was worth it.

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
Absolutely love it. Thank you Puretime. It was a long wait but it was worth it.

wow! makes me drool every time when i see beautiful wrist shots like this. I am not too picky with those tiny little details (flaw) This is as good as it gets for a rep and am not shy to wear them. enjoy.