• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tracking of order, is this normal?

rolex_andy

Horology Curious
29/8/19
I placed my order and was sent a tracking number from Shuang 3rd Sept, when i go on to pacelapp dot com tracking it says Held for export customs inspection on the 4th Sept. Is this normal?

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
Actually, Puretime tracking support know about the status of each track able deliveries as they monitor it from start to end. If for some unfortunate reason Custom send you a letter, dont contact Custom directly. Give your mail notification to PT. They are more experienced and would be in a better position to answer them.

Last edited:
Reactions: rolex_andy

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It's a normal thing, my friend. We are not the shipping company and we are not the customs. We can't control how much time the custom will need to process each package.But they will either call you or send you a letter if anything is wrong.

pauwus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/19
If its any consolation, my order is in exactly the same place as yours. Been held since 4th September so probably in the same batch of items as yours.

And I feel ya, it's pretty painful waiting but having asked a few people, this isn't unusual so you have nothing to worry about. Just wait it out, we're at the mercy of the international postal system at this point!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

rolexista

Supporter
19/9/18
X2 My order has been held since the 5th September, mine is in the US, are you all US based too?

rolex_andy

Horology Curious
29/8/19
No I am U.K based. Fingers crossed it updates soon. Really looking forward to the watch.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, guys. It's just a matter of time. I do have asked the shipping company to check a few parcels but they told me it's normal.

sloclone

Certified
23/1/19
...same here held for custom on 04/09 PT answered on my reply that this is normal so we need to wait. Thumbs up from PT rapid feedback.

pauwus

4/7/19
No I am U.K based. Fingers crossed it updates soon. Really looking forward to the watch.

I'm UK based too. I figure the best way to move forward is just my mind occupied with other things - failing miserably though!

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
Guys, I have a UK transshipment to France.

Normally, UK customs needs only one day. Any ideas why this delay?

Any updates?

Cheers,

rolex_andy

Horology Curious
29/8/19
Anyone had any update on their tracking yet? Mine is still the same from the 4th Sept "Held for export customs inspection"

:(:confused:

pauwus

4/7/19
Anyone had any update on their tracking yet? Mine is still the same from the 4th Sept "Held for export customs inspection"

:(:confused:

Same for me. Probably best to expect it to take another week or so and then be happy if it happens quicker.

pauwus

4/7/19
Holy shiiiiiit dude, thank you for posting this! Felt like it was never going to happen. Starting to feel excited again :D

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
Hey guys,

Mine was delivered in UK ... Now in transit to France.

Cheers,