• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 1st Rep purchase and 1st time with PureTime... will update from start to finish !!

Sharky1528

Known Member
28/8/19
Ohio - USA
Ok so this is my 1st Rep watch that I'm ordering and I wanted to go with PureTime since after reviewing what people were saying here and on RG they seem to really want to make things right and handle a problem if it comes up..

Sep 4th 2019 So I sent a e-mail asking if they had my Aqua Terra on hand got the standard automated reply e-mail back...Later that day received a e-mail from Jennifer letting me know the watch was in stock and confirmed they prefer Bitcoin and can do MasterCard for payment.

Sept 5th 2019 I decided to use them as my TD and went to the web site and added the Aqua Terra to my cart and checked out using my Master Card for payment, sounds like I might want to look into the Bitcoin since it may be a better way to shop... Since I'm sure this will be my only Rep... LOL

At this point I'm waiting on my CQ Pic's and will keep this updated !

Sharky1528

Reactions: PatPzKdt

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Ok so this is my 1st Rep watch that I'm ordering and I wanted to go with PureTime since after reviewing what people were saying here and on RG they seem to really want to make things right and handle a problem if it comes up..

Sep 4th 2019 So I sent a e-mail asking if they had my Aqua Terra on hand got the standard automated reply e-mail back...Later that day received a e-mail from Jennifer letting me know the watch was in stock and confirmed they prefer Bitcoin and can do MasterCard for payment.

Sept 5th 2019 I decided to use them as my TD and went to the web site and added the Aqua Terra to my cart and checked out using my Master Card for payment, sounds like I might want to look into the Bitcoin since it may be a better way to shop... Since I'm sure this will be my only Rep... LOL

Sharky1528

Thanks for choosing Puretime for your first rep. We will take care of your order. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help. Thank you

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Sharky1528

As my grandmother used to ask me, have you had a BM today?

Reactions: stufuse

Sharky1528

Known Member
28/8/19
Ohio - USA
Guys... just figured this would help out new guys like myself with a time line from contact with a TD and delivery, with the situation on that side of the Pond right now with Raids and people laying low right now things might not go as fast as it has in the past. I’m sure once you do this a few times it’s a order and forget about it till it arrives kind of thing for the Old Salts on here and it’s not a big deal !

Now I guess I need to take a ???? ..... lol

Sharky1528

Known Member
28/8/19
Ohio - USA

Sept 5th 2019 I decided to use them as my TD and went to the web site and added the Aqua Terra to my cart and checked out using my Master Card for payment

Sept. 9th 2019 : Just got an e-mail saying my order has moved to " Processing " and I should see QC Pic's in 72 Hours !!

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
There is no hard and fast rule. They will confirm once payment went through and into their bank account. This step alone can take a few days. Once this is cleared only then they will get yours from factory. factory stock may deplete fast especially for hot favourite model. So, just use the automated reply time frame as a gauge. Sit down and relax. You can count on PT.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Sept 5th 2019 I decided to use them as my TD and went to the web site and added the Aqua Terra to my cart and checked out using my Master Card for payment

Sept. 9th 2019 : Just got an e-mail saying my order has moved to " Processing " and I should see QC Pic's in 72 Hours !!

Please wait in patience and Please email my team at [email protected] for further status of your order. Thank you

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Hey, what happened next? Whattt happennnned?? I just cannot tolerate this suspense.

Sharky1528

Known Member
28/8/19
Ohio - USA
PureTime my hats off to you for keeping up on posts in your section of the site it seems most don't !! This is why you got my business !!!

As for my post here it was to give all the new guys a time line from start to finish being Patient with the process and understanding this is NOT an
instant gratification hobby since we are dealing with TD's across the globe and anything can go sideways or three or four weeks later you get that X-Mas
Gift in the mail and it was well worth the wait !!

To all the 1000 + Post guys that seem to be irritated with these type of posts " MOVE ON " don't reply, be a contributor on another post that doesn't irritate you ....
Sure I'm 12 Posts in and already I know to avoid the " Who has the Best Rolex " Posts !! do I go in and add my 2 cents NO.. I guess you guys had it all figured out
buy your 5th post on here and were experts right away and never looked at posts like this on what to expect when dealing with a dealer across the globe...

I checked out RWI before I joined and it seemed like a great site with lots of helpful people trying to enjoy this crazy hobby of Rep Watches ... was i wrong ??

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
PureTime my hats off to you for keeping up on posts in your section of the site it seems most don't !! This is why you got my business !!!

As for my post here it was to give all the new guys a time line from start to finish being Patient with the process and understanding this is NOT an
instant gratification hobby since we are dealing with TD's across the globe and anything can go sideways or three or four weeks later you get that X-Mas
Gift in the mail and it was well worth the wait !!

To all the 1000 + Post guys that seem to be irritated with these type of posts " MOVE ON " don't reply, be a contributor on another post that doesn't irritate you ....
Sure I'm 12 Posts in and already I know to avoid the " Who has the Best Rolex " Posts !! do I go in and add my 2 cents NO.. I guess you guys had it all figured out
buy your 5th post on here and were experts right away and never looked at posts like this on what to expect when dealing with a dealer across the globe...

I checked out RWI before I joined and it seemed like a great site with lots of helpful people trying to enjoy this crazy hobby of Rep Watches ... was i wrong ??
You want me to "MOVE ON"?

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Reactions: stufuse