• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with PT

Long Shot

Horology Curious
4/8/19
Long time lurker but very excited to finally join the community - just placed my first order with PT for a black ZZF 116610 :) Very excited and looking forward to receiving the QC and eventually the order.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order, my friend. We will take care of it. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help. Thank you

Long Shot

Horology Curious
4/8/19
Received the QC pictures today - link here: https://imgur.com/a/ologeQR

Immediately noticed the rehaut off center at 12 o'clock. More concerned about 18 seconds per day. The date might be a little bit off center as well. Would love to get opinions on these if you guys have any. Watch looks pretty good otherwise.

Long Shot

Horology Curious
4/8/19
Unfortunately, I just RL’d. The dw is quite bad and that paired with the other issues just led to the RL. Awaiting next steps

Long Shot

Horology Curious
4/8/19
You’re hilarious, but not helpful. Is there a comedy section that you can go off to?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Unfortunately, I just RL’d. The dw is quite bad and that paired with the other issues just led to the RL. Awaiting next steps

Wasn't able to check since RWI was down. We have ordered another watch. Please wait for new QC pictures from us :)

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

BMDO

Looking Around
9/9/19
Long Shot the rehaut being off center would bother me too, but other than that, it's a gorgeous watch. Let us know how everything turns out.

The other mook on here who isn't helping needs to shut it. He's not a mod.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Long Shot

Horology Curious
4/8/19
Thanks guys.

9/10/19 Update: After requesting a new watch for QC, PT informed me that the ZZF 116610 is OOS and the factory wouldn’t have one for 1-2 weeks. That was about 12 days ago. PT offered another maker but I’m pretty set on the ZZF at this point, so still waiting. PT has been pretty responsive and I’m looking forward to the new QC photos.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks guys.

9/10/19 Update: After requesting a new watch for QC, PT informed me that the ZZF 116610 is OOS and the factory wouldn’t have one for 1-2 weeks. That was about 12 days ago. PT offered another maker but I’m pretty set on the ZZF at this point, so still waiting. PT has been pretty responsive and I’m looking forward to the new QC photos.

We will arrange to you when we have new stocks from ZZF. Thanks for your patience

Long Shot

Horology Curious
4/8/19
Received a response yesterday and still no watch or timeline :( hopefully something soon

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Cool thread bro, let me guess... doing it for the other new members?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Received a response yesterday and still no watch or timeline :( hopefully something soon

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. if you ever want to change your order, please let us know.