• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered my first rep piece ever, a Rolex daytona from Puretime.

benjamin25oo

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/8/19
Looking forward to seeing QC pictures.
Bought 1:1 noob replica
order placed 21 th august
waiting for tracking info and QC pictures

benjamin25oo

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/8/19
1st post
1st order

Now that's something =)

Yeah, i'm totally new to this. I own a couple of gen Rolex datejust. But got caught up in this new world. Excited to se how i turns out.
I Bought, what i think was the best quality piece they had.

Bigozuk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/19
did you buy the "panda" that is probably my next puchase if everything checks out

yes i went for the ARF Panda - looks great on the wifes wrist. but i didnt buy it for her!......i just found the Daytona to be too small for my liking. so regretted it as soon as i opened the box.

benjamin25oo

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/8/19
yes i went for the ARF Panda - looks great on the wifes wrist. but i didnt buy it for her!......i just found the Daytona to be too small for my liking. so regretted it as soon as i opened the box.

happy wife, happy life ;) looking forward to buying the panda. Just confused whether i should go for the ARF OR THE NOOB

Bigozuk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/19
happy wife, happy life ;) looking forward to buying the panda. Just confused whether i should go for the ARF OR THE NOOB

There will be a like new ARF Panda on here shortly if you get where im coming from ;)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Looking forward to seeing QC pictures.
Bought 1:1 noob replica
order placed 21 th august
waiting for tracking info and QC pictures

Thanks for ordering from us. There will be a wait for this watch. We will arrange yours as soon as we have the new batch. Thank you