• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First buy on PureTime : GMT Master II "Batman"

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We have brought Banktransfer back a few days ago :)

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Little update : I sent BTransfert on last Friday august 23rd, looks "done" on my account but still no news from PTime billing services. So as today, don't know if it's been received or not. I sent an email this morning to find out.
I'm not worried, these bank things can takes a few days.

Beside that I asked a few questions to the sales department regarding another watch I'll buy soon (I know I'm being impatient !), and all I can say is that the whole team seems very quick and responsive to enquiries.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Little update : I sent BTransfert on last Friday august 23rd, looks "done" on my account but still no news from PTime billing services. So as today, don't know if it's been received or not. I sent an email this morning to find out.
I'm not worried, these bank things can takes a few days.

Beside that I asked a few questions to the sales department regarding another watch I'll buy soon (I know I'm being impatient !), and all I can say is that the whole team seems very quick and responsive to enquiries.

Probably because of the weekend. We will let you know when money is here :)

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Great. Thank you for being so responsive.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Juste received a mail : payment received. Now waiting for QC pics, this is getting interesting ;) !

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your payment. Please wait patiently for qc pictures from us

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Little update of my order : After 8 days waiting for the QC pics, I decided to send a short mail for news. I had a quick response saying this particular model is not in stock right now, and that it could take an extra 1 - 2 weeks before it comes in, meaning quite a while before it's on my wrist.
PT kindly offered me to wait or switch to another model. As I've been wiating for quite a while now (order placed on 21rst August), I decided to switch to another model. This decision was made as I'm also concerned about the fact that the actual BLNRs are a bit of a tricky rep...
So all in all, I'll go for an ARF DJ 126334 A2824 1:1 904L Blue Dial, which also was on my wishlist, and will wait for upgraded BLNRs.

Don't misunderstand me here : I'm not complaining about PT, I guess it takes time these days between payments, deliverings and all. So no judgement on PT, only am I getting impatient...

Will give news ASAP.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Little update of my order : After 8 days waiting for the QC pics, I decided to send a short mail for news. I had a quick response saying this particular model is not in stock right now, and that it could take an extra 1 - 2 weeks before it comes in, meaning quite a while before it's on my wrist.
PT kindly offered me to wait or switch to another model. As I've been wiating for quite a while now (order placed on 21rst August), I decided to switch to another model. This decision was made as I'm also concerned about the fact that the actual BLNRs are a bit of a tricky rep...
So all in all, I'll go for an ARF DJ 126334 A2824 1:1 904L Blue Dial, which also was on my wishlist, and will wait for upgraded BLNRs.

Don't misunderstand me here : I'm not complaining about PT, I guess it takes time these days between payments, deliverings and all. So no judgement on PT, only am I getting impatient...

Will give news ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your understanding. Please email my team your decision and they will handel for you :)

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Ok here is an update, I think things got a bit messed up : I received on Tuesday the QC pics for the ARF Datejust Bleu Dial, which unfortunately showed an obvious flaw with the cyclop not aligned to the crown. I rejected it, asking for a new one. I just received (2 days later, which is pretty fast thank you !) a new mail with QC pics for a... Rolex GMT II BLNR, which was the 1rst order that I switched to a Datejust.

So, I rejected it (it had a flaw with the cyclop as well anyway, I'm getting superstitious here ah ah !), explaining my order had been switched, asking for a new Datejust QC pics.
Here again, no grief against PT as they actually are pretty reactive, but this confusion with my order puts more time before I get delivered.

Patience, patience...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Ok here is an update, I think things got a bit messed up : I received on Tuesday the QC pics for the ARF Datejust Bleu Dial, which unfortunately showed an obvious flaw with the cyclop not aligned to the crown. I rejected it, asking for a new one. I just received (2 days later, which is pretty fast thank you !) a new mail with QC pics for a... Rolex GMT II BLNR, which was the 1rst order that I switched to a Datejust.

So, I rejected it (it had a flaw with the cyclop as well anyway, I'm getting superstitious here ah ah !), explaining my order had been switched, asking for a new Datejust QC pics.
Here again, no grief against PT as they actually are pretty reactive, but this confusion with my order puts more time before I get delivered.

Patience, patience...

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will try our best to source another DJ blue as soon as possible.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Hi to all,

Sorry I did'nt give any news about this one.

This whole post might be a bit too confusing to be placed in Buyer's Review (Mods will see what to do with it).

Let me finish this here :

After my last message on the 12th of September, Elena sent me QC pics of a new Datejust.
Actually I found the magnifier was still a bit off, so she sent me 2 other pictures of the same watch but with diffrent angles, and I realized I was overpicky : watch actually looked fine.

25/09 : I gave Green Light

26/09 : PT tells me the watch is sent the same day.

27/09 : Received the tracking number

06/10 : Watch on my wrist !!

What about the watch ? The Datejust is gorgeous, and the magnifier thing just does not exist. Once on the wrist, it is perfectly aligned.
Setting the watch was smooth and I've had it on my wrist almost everyday since, it runs + 2/3 seconds a day constant, meaning close to perfect !

Ok my order took about a month and a half, but I went through all the noobies things : bank transfert took a while, I switched model in the middle of the order (offered by PT themselves), rejected a 1rst watch on purpose but almost rejected another actually fine one... All these things put time on the order.

Throughout all this, PT was very responsive, so honestly although there's been a lot of emails and a bit of confusion from me, they did a great job with me.
My overall conclusion is that PT totally deserves its TD status. Will buy again without a doubt !

979b5998948cb2f96cd503397d619edc.jpg

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for the great review. Glad to know the watch arrived in good conditions. We look forward to doing more business with you

Reactions: mrsullivan