• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is pure time scamming me ?

sm15

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
I initially tried to send a payment through CC this came up with an error so I decided to send the payment through bank transfer after receiving the details from puretime I sent the payment and the details via email.

They replied - Sorry, we don't have bank transfer payment..

does this mean they’ve taken my payment and run off ??

sm15

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
when did you pay and what have they said so far ?

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
No, they’re trusted dealers...unless you got lured onto a fake website.
If the real website then relax. The payment might not have gone through and will return to your account or it’s just not through yet...dealing with China it can take longer sometimes.
Puretime won’t just take your money and run. If you do have an issue with them then contact the mods here.
If it was a fake website then yes they scammed you, but it wasn’t Puretime.

sm15

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
All good guys got an email from them today saying they have received my payment ! QC soon second purchase from pure time !

Reactions: Takemetothepub

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
All good guys got an email from them today saying they have received my payment ! QC soon second purchase from pure time !

It's my mistake. I only informed my billing team we started to take BT since they handel the payments. Since everything is good now, please wait patiently for QC pictures :)