• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Payment problem with Puretime

popolito

Looking Around
3/6/19
Hi, Since saturday i'm trying to order two watches, everything is ok until the payment step, when i put my card and click to confirm, there is a error message, it say that i have to try again with an another card . Then i ve tried with an another card of an antoher bank and the problem is still the same, i ve called my bank and she told me that everything is ok in her side . I'm in France, can someone help me ? IT is already happened at someone ?

Hope that we could fix my problem ! Thx !
puretime

Last edited:

sm15

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Also same issue here have emailed them but the technical email has bounced back

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am truely sorry for the inconvenience caused. Banks in China are really strict in policies. They have blocked many of our payments recently. Please try to use bitcoin or banktransfer. That will be much easier. please email our billing team at [email protected] if you need any assistance with payment issues. Thank you

JM4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/19
EU
Yes, same problem. I tried with different cards from different banks. Pure time says “try again”. I have a list of orders longer than the Rolling Stones farewell.
Eventually I am trying with bank transfer and my bank’s app got jammed.

sm15

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
I have paid with bank transfer and got an email back from the sales team saying “Please ask our billing for the confirm... I'm just pre-sale, and I think we don't have bank transfer payment... LOL” very unprofessional

RolAP

Looking Around
15/8/19
I am having the same problem. I have placed orders many times over the last week, and I get the same error message. I contacted my bank, and they said that there are no problems.

sm15

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Waiting to hear back from puretime about my bank transfer hopefully they can clear it up and it isn’t a scam

HotNHorny

Known Member
21/7/19
PureTime, if you purchased directly from their website (puretimewatch.io), is a Trusted Dealer.

However, I would advise against transactions using your personal credit card or anything that could expose your personal financial information. Bitcoin payment is the safest way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: popolito