• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order - Seamaster 300M VSF V2 Gray Dial

MacGruber

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/19
After spending a couple of months diving into the rep game here on RWI I decided to pull the trigger on this Seamaster from Puretime.
https://puretimewatch.io/2018-seama...ubber-strap-a8800-v2-black-balance-wheel.html

I had some issues ordering initially because I got the recommended gift card as the site suggested. I preloaded the card with about $20 more than I needed just as a buffer. What I learned was international charges totaled more than that, so the amount wasn't enough. But secondly, the card wouldn't work internationally. Which wasn't even mentioned at giftcards.com. In order to not use my real credit card and expose it to more, I have had identity theft in the past, I found a free tool from Capital One called Eno. Eno generates a unique card number that is only useful on one website. I trust Puretime, but the credit card processor is an unknown. Purchase success!

The first QC came in a couple of days. It looked really good except for glue visible around the pearl. I rejected it. They Elena said they are having issues from VSF right now with visible glue. I told her I was in no rush and will wait till it gets sorted out.

About a month later I got second QC pics and I approved it. The only thing I asked her about was the fact it was running about 14 seconds slow. They said they will adjust it and they were able to get it in the 7s a day range.

Shipping was FAST! I didn't expect to get it in like three days.

Communication was great the whole time. Despite the frustration with the gift card initially working with Puretime was a breeze. Thanks for the help Elena and the beautiful Seamaster! I can't stop drooling over this thing.

If your in the mood, here is my lame box opening video: http://sendvid.com/t4ow2e9m

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order .Glad to know everything went smoothly and you are satisfied with our service. Enjoy the watch and we look forward to doing more business with you !!!

Reactions: MacGruber