• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Waited a month, no watch....

MC21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/12
I am not a first time buyer from PT.

June 1 - Paid for a 116500
June 10 - rejected QC photos
July 11 - Still no new watch for QC photos

I'll give them another 10 days to get QC photos, if not, I will try to get a refund as I have waited for too long.

Lunchbond

19/6/19
Im new but on my 3rd watch from them in 2 weeks.

All my watches arrived in less than 2 weeks from sending payment, the latest one is gonna arrive in 10 days flat...maybe its cuz I never rejected QC photos..its surprising

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground

I'll give them another 10 days to get QC photos, if not, I will try to get a refund as I have waited for too long.

You know about the raids in China right? And Noob factory closing for a bit? And all about the arrests? And how most of the other factories have tried to stay low key for the last month? You know, because replica watches are illegal? Oh, and you didn’t forget how great PT is and how they bend over backwards for customers, even the whiny ones who didn’t deserve their kindness. Of course you do! Because you did your homework and read on the same forums that you are crying on that you aren’t the only one affected by this, right? And you found this information out before posting a thread complaining about not getting another watch in stock when most everyone is just getting back from “holiday”, right?

Sent from the RWI App

Headcase

Looking Around
18/10/11
I sent my gen Heuer Monaco to LVMH for a full service. It took them a week after courier service delivered it for them to advise they received the watch. Another week for them to get an estimate for the service. Another week for them to advise the watch is with the service department....and now I wait 4-6 weeks for them to complete the work. What level of service were you expecting from a replica watch dealer in China trying to provide illegal goods to you at near gen quality for a tenth of the cost?
I have also waited over a month for PureTime only for them to tell me the watch I wanted is no longer available. Started the process again with a different watch and that took another two weeks until they finally shipped. The first watch purchase from them was all done and dusted in a week. That's the game you're in so not really worth complaining if you don't like the way it's played.

MC21

13/4/12
You know about the raids in China right? And Noob factory closing for a bit? And all about the arrests? And how most of the other factories have tried to stay low key for the last month? You know, because replica watches are illegal? Oh, and you didn’t forget how great PT is and how they bend over backwards for customers, even the whiny ones who didn’t deserve their kindness. Of course you do! Because you did your homework and read on the same forums that you are crying on that you aren’t the only one affected by this, right? And you found this information out before posting a thread complaining about not getting another watch in stock when most everyone is just getting back from “holiday”, right?

Sent from the RWI App

I bought a watch from a website, I didn't get the watch I want, I request a refund. I guess you are those who give a million of excuses when you can't deliver.

Reactions: evanshall

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
I bought a watch from a website, I didn't get the watch I want, I request a refund. I guess you are those who give a million of excuses when you can't deliver.

You're buying an illegal item from a communist country, and you want to use standards from legal capitalist traders to judge them by. Like was said, this market isn't for you if you think that way.

Which factory makes the watch you ordered? Have you checked to see if they are in jail for trying to make you what you want? And yet your money is still safe, you will get a watch or your money, and you're the one complaining. Try their shoes on and see how you get along.

Reactions: rj999

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you ordered the noob 116500, i am afraid to say noob has closed for almost one month and they just started supplying from 11th. Since you ordered earlier enough, you will recieve the qc pictures very soon in the following 1-2 days. For further status of your order, please don't hesistate to contact us at [email protected]
Thank you and sorry again

MC21

13/4/12
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you ordered the noob 116500, i am afraid to say noob has closed for almost one month and they just started supplying from 11th. Since you ordered earlier enough, you will recieve the qc pictures very soon in the following 1-2 days. For further status of your order, please don't hesistate to contact us at [email protected]
Thank you and sorry again

Now this is want I want to hear, not some BS from non insider. All I want is a full refund if I don't get the watch, is that so hard to understand? Isn't that why we buy from TDs?

MC21

13/4/12
You're buying an illegal item from a communist country, and you want to use standards from legal capitalist traders to judge them by. Like was said, this market isn't for you if you think that way.

Which factory makes the watch you ordered? Have you checked to see if they are in jail for trying to make you what you want? And yet your money is still safe, you will get a watch or your money, and you're the one complaining. Try their shoes on and see how you get along.

You have no idea what I manufacture and what I sell. Sometimes communication goes a long way.

beast18

21/5/19
Im waiting 52 days and what? Nothing, im just waiting, will it be faster when i write something? no :) so be patient...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Now this is want I want to hear, not some BS from non insider. All I want is a full refund if I don't get the watch, is that so hard to understand? Isn't that why we buy from TDs?

You will either get the watch or get your money. You have nothing to worry about when you order from a TD :)

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground

You say you're not a first time buyer yet you are worried about a TD taking your money and running? Bitch please! Your money is safe with TD's, always has been. You still have no clue how the rep game works otherwise you wouldnt need a tissue, it takes patience, they ALL operate mostly the same. You come on here crying about waiting a month, did you even bother emailing PT for a status?

neospike911

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/11/18
You say you're not a first time buyer yet you are worried about a TD taking your money and running? Bitch please! Your money is safe with TD's, always has been. You still have no clue how the rep game works otherwise you wouldnt need a tissue, it takes patience, they ALL operate mostly the same. You come on here crying about waiting a month, did you even bother emailing PT for a status?

Of course he didn’t. He is just another “mr. smart guy” of high importance here, who thinks that reading about process is non of his level of importance.

Just go get gen Daytona for ~30k bucks, mr. Smart guy. That would be super-quick!

MC21

13/4/12

I do not need to post email between Elena and I on here, but yes, I have been emailing them every week but respond I got was not as detailed as what PT is telling me here.

MC21

13/4/12
Of course he didn’t. He is just another “mr. smart guy” of high importance here, who thinks that reading about process is non of his level of importance.

Just go get gen Daytona for ~30k bucks, mr. Smart guy. That would be super-quick!

My current gen Rolex collection includes:
116520 black
116500 black
118206 glacier blue
126710 blro

What gives.

MC21

13/4/12
Im waiting 52 days and what? Nothing, im just waiting, will it be faster when i write something? no :) so be patient...

I'm just posting facts.
What did you order, btw?

Brunswick

28/6/19
At least you know what's going on. Raids have led to standstills of the Noob Factory. Best not to spend, what you're not willing to lose.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

FFS, that is your attitude after being here all this time? If you had read any damn thing in the last few weeks you would know you ain't gunna get a Noob any time soon.
Lighten up, your coke dealer must hate it when you call.