• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC from my new DateJust 41 126334 ARF 1:1 904L Steel Blue Dial on Jubilee Bracelet A2824

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Breaking the rules, being informed about it, keeps asking anyway and so called “friendly”
members adding more fuel to the fire by helping out with his qc.

If you’re feeling like a noob, or know nothing about the watch you’re about to buy without help from more serious members, then you are just NOT READY to buy. You have to do your homework no matter how boring that sounds. It’s the only way for YOU to know what is acceptable to YOU. Every single watch will have flaws. It’s a replica. A fake. And cheap compared to the gen. Which flaws can you accept and which are deal breakers? Only you can decide. Then buy the model/maker that has the acceptable flaws.

Is SEL fitment a big thing for you? Deal breaker? Or maybe lume? For me, neither of those are deal breakers, but a lot of other members think it is. Don’t ask us about qc, we all have our own opinions.

Last edited:

Lunchbond

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/19
Im pretty new to this rep game and I took hours looking at my first ever QC pic.

After receiving it, I realized that these are highly magnified pictures and if have to look for hours to find a fault, you should just approve it.

Now Im on my 3rd watch, I took maybe 2 minutes looking at the QC pic before approving.

Reactions: Pegase

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Ok i understand thank’s a lot for your help and advice
it help me a lot
(...)

This is a GEN for >12 k$.
Look at the misaligned date. It is quite too low in the date window. Have a look at the gap between the lugs and the sels.
Would this be a QC pic of a REP, most of us would reject that watch. Once again, this is a GEN!!!

unbenanntriktf.png

Last edited:

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
(...) and so called “friendly”
members adding more fuel to the fire by helping out with his qc.(...)

Be carefull, chap. Moreover remember the time you got your first QC-pic's of a REP. Weren't you happy when "friendly" members helped you with their hints and advises?
Don't tell us you were born with all that knowledge and experience you now have... ;-)

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
The first time I received QC pics, I used my own eyes and approved it in 5 minutes. It's not a college course. I find it comical that people will spend a week posting pictures across all forums looking for opinion on a fake chinese watch. It's a clear example of their insecurity. No one cares about your QC pics. They are for YOU. Look at them and proceed with your life. It's not a life changing decision.

Reactions: Tucker

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Be carefull, chap. Moreover remember the time you got your first QC-pic's of a REP. Weren't you happy when "friendly" members helped you with their hints and advises?
Don't tell us you were born with all that knowledge and experience you now have... ;-)

Be careful? It wasn't allowed at the time I started this either, because there were NO pics to have. TD's didn't use them then. Then one started it as a service, and after that it's hell for the TD's trying to deal with all the nit-picking and rejections. No wonder why the prices have sky rocketed since the QC-thing started.

I wonder how I did that, without any help of friendly members...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tucker and TESLA760

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
The first time I received QC pics, I used my own eyes and approved it in 5 minutes. It's not a college course. I find it comical that people will spend a week posting pictures across all forums looking for opinion on a fake chinese watch. It's a clear example of their insecurity. No one cares about your QC pics. They are for YOU. Look at them and proceed with your life. It's not a life changing decision.

Well spoken mate.

Reactions: TESLA760

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
This is a GEN for >12 k$.
Look at the misaligned date. It is quite too low in the date window. Have a look at the gap between the lugs and the sels.
Would this be a QC pic of a REP, most of us would reject that watch. Once again, this is a GEN!!!

unbenanntriktf.png

Very good point there. That's a gen and here we are, nit-picking on a watch for a fraction of the cost of a gen.

Reactions: TESLA760 and Pegase

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to hear that. Please share some pictures when you can

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Foxxfire puretime ok, thank you for your answer

i normally receive my watch on Wednesday so i post picture asap

have a nice week

i accepted the QC picture last friday so it's going really fast puretime thank's for you work

That's what we 're supposed to do :) Hope it arrives in good conditions

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Just tell them it was a gift from a friend of yours, you dont even know what it was.

But it is weird, first time heard about this. Please keep me posted.