• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'd like to buy on puretime...but it's impossible!!!

Ap83

Horology Curious
22/6/19
My order is proceeding...qc pics arrived and they seems to be good.

Reactions: Michu

Darren1308

Horology Curious
3/7/19
I am trying to order an AQUA TERRA 150M SS VSF 1:1 BEST EDITION BLUE WAVE TEXTURED DIAL YG HAND ON SS BRACELET A8500 SUPER CLONE. Also box and papers and a service. Tried MasterCard 3 times no luck. The Bitcoin tutorial isnt working on my device and billing department dont seem to want to help. Just telling me to find another device to watch it on. Any chance of some assistance please as there really is no other way for me to buy. Also why font you guys take PayPal?

johnnythefox

Renowned Member
16/10/17
I tried to purchase from Puretime using 3 diferent Mastercards and all were declined in the UK . Mastercard told me that they would not autherise the payment to their 3rd party CC processors as they had fraud problems with them. It's a real shame as I was looking forward to purchasing from them. They did tell me to use bitcoin, but I found it a pain as coinbase wanted so much ID to prove I wasn't money laundering. Had to use a different TD who gave me an alternative payment method.

Pegase

Horology Curious
14/6/19
EU
I tried to purchase from Puretime using 3 diferent Mastercards and all were declined in the UK . Mastercard told me that they would not autherise the payment to their 3rd party CC processors as they had fraud problems with them. It's a real shame as I was looking forward to purchasing from them. They did tell me to use bitcoin, but I found it a pain as coinbase wanted so much ID to prove I wasn't money laundering. Had to use a different TD who gave me an alternative payment method.

A bitcoin account could be created online with a scan of an ID/passport, a proof of addresss and a selfie.
Bitcoins are hightly secured for both parties, and cost effective in term of transaction fees.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am truely sorry for the inconvenience caused. Banks in China are really strict in policies. They have blocked many of our payments.As i have explained many many times bitcoin will be easier for both of us and this business will finally end with paying by bitcoin only. Why not start to learn it now ? This might be a bit complicated for the first time but it will be easy to transfer after that.

Ap83

Horology Curious
22/6/19
Pay attention because my credit card has been cloned after my purchase!!!

Troklo

23/12/15
^^^Dude I warned you about this exact same problem and you still went and used your CC without any precautions
Sometimes there is no way of helping some people.

Ap83

Horology Curious
22/6/19
You are right. But i've already bought when i read your message!!:-(

Takemetothepub

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/15
Been trying to buy from the website for months. Tried four different MasterCards and four different VISA card and they all fail. Spoken to the bank and they say they have not blocked anything.

Don't want to buy via bitcoin as the charges to buy bitcoin are too high.

Shame, hope they get card payments fixed soon.

Last edited: