• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'd like to buy on puretime...but it's impossible!!!

Ap83

Horology Curious
22/6/19
Why there are so many restriction? Only mastercard at first order...maximum 1000$...then when you find a mastercard and place an order of less of 1000$....at same you'll get an error for the payment...I'm going crazy with this site!!!!!

Reactions: federik91

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Most sites of TDs are not finished or fully functional. Especially their payment interface.
Do you contact with TD? Does he confirm that has the watch? Does he tell you how he want to be paid?

I think that m@st3rcard has limitations in asia ordered from US government.
I also notice that you are new here, please read every sticky thread in every subforum you like to participate.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Why there are so many restriction? Only mastercard at first order...maximum 1000$...then when you find a mastercard and place an order of less of 1000$....at same you'll get an error for the payment...I'm going crazy with this site!!!!!

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused, my friend. You may have to contact your bank to authorize the transactions first before ordering sometimes. Why not try to learn bitcoin ? It's easier and you will also get 8% off.
Please email my team at [email protected] if you need more help with the payment issues. Thank you

Ap83

Horology Curious
22/6/19
Maybe i solve the problem with mastercard...but for the next order can i pay with Visa??

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Maybe i solve the problem with mastercard...but for the next order can i pay with Visa??

If you want to use VISA, you should have had paid by credit card to us in the past and you need to use the same card for your payment. If you use another card and it will be blocked. But MasterCard doesnt have such issue, you can use any MasterCard for payments.

Reactions: DaytonaHunter

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I'm having the same problem, tried 2 different mastercards, won't go trough. Let's see if they will take Paypal, if not i'll try and find another TD

UPDATE: Jennifer opened up for Visa payment, that didn't work either, but for some reason one of my MasterCards worked after that, and the order went through :)

Last edited:

Gherk

Horology Curious
15/2/13
Philadelphia area
I
6ca2c56a-c336-40c5-98cb-095ae15242e0
did two orders using my MasterCard this week and had no problem ,I just got QC pics
814e144c-e814-461a-99e1-738900cc637c

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We can take master card and Visa now, friends. Please make sure you contact your bank to authorize the transactions first before ordering :)

obbstagarms

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/18
Just applied for Master card last Tuesday but i’ll try Visa first

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Ap83

Horology Curious
22/6/19
Finally i was able to pay with mastercard. The bad thing is that 700$ become 688€ and 458$ become 455€.....i don't know how it's possible...

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
I want to order from puretime. tried the live chat and got reply they are closed today. did you guys check for stock first before you order? or just order right away?

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I want to order from puretime. tried the live chat and got reply they are closed today. did you guys check for stock first before you order? or just order right away?

Write an email to them, and you can ask them whats in stock first

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Our working hours are Monday to Saturday, 10am to 7pm CST :) It is better you check the availability before ordering

Mckhenry1

Horology Curious
12/4/16
Our working hours are Monday to Saturday, 10am to 7pm CST :) It is better you check the availability before ordering

2 watches I tried to order turn out to be out of stock, both still showing as available on the website

Pebble1

Known Member
3/7/19
2 watches I tried to order turn out to be out of stock, both still showing as available on the website

i was tempted to just order on PT website too but remembered somewhere in RWI guide for newbie to check with seller first for stock availability as websites are usually not updated. Anyways i think i'll cool off for a while and re-evaluate my decision on what to get for my first purchase.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. We don't show watch availabilities on our website and stock status always changes. Please let us know if it is possible for you to change your order. Thank you and sorry again