• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first Omega with Puretime

Overmerc

Horology Curious
11/5/19
Many thanks to Jennifer for his patience and help in choosing the watch. On her advice, I decided to buy Omega. Payment from Russia was made only five times, but this is a problem of Russian banks.
I paid on June 19 and received a photo today, which I am showing you.
upload image

фото ру
uploads
uploads
upload image
upload image
фото ру
I have doubts about the damage around the pearl, which I asked in a reply letter.
I hope that this is just a protective film.
In general, I am pleased with the communication and the work of this service.
I will wait for my new watch
Thanks in advance.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order and i am gald you like our service. Please reply to QC if you have doubts about the QC pictures. We will double check for you

Overmerc

Horology Curious
11/5/19
Thanks for fast answer from your team, they working really well, but i still doubt about this...
Is that damage? What do you think?

d58687341a41d1061963255a002ec17b-full.png

Last edited:

Overmerc

Horology Curious
11/5/19
Here is the answer from Elena.
common issue from VSF ,hard to find one with spotless pearl :(
What do you advise?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Here is the answer from Elena.
common issue from VSF ,hard to find one with spotless pearl :(
What do you advise?

Yeah, i have talked to Elena and seems almost all the watches we got are same . Please let us know if you can stay with it or change to a different watch. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Overmerc

Horology Curious
11/5/19
I know that is rep, but I hope for seeming visually...
You still no have on stock rollies no data?

Overmerc

Horology Curious
11/5/19
Today got a watch. EMS sucks! At first glance, everything is fine. Separately, I want to thank for the fast communication. Great service! Wait for my new orders!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to know it arrived in good conditions. We look forward to hearing from you soon for new orders :D

alqadar

Horology Curious
26/10/15
Lucky you! I bought an Omega Aqua Terra a few months ago and received a very low quality watch. I requested an exchange but they told me this is it and I just have to get it checked by a local watch repair. The strap logo next just fell off and I have requested again for a replacement, they made me pay for the shipping and gave a free strap.

Puretime shipped the strap to me without a contact number and incomplete address resulting in a failure delivery or pick and hence was returned to China. I emailed them multiple times to inform them of what happened but they have decided to just ignore. Still no sign of my strap replacement after 3 months now. Watch is also very low quality, crown is lose and movement suddenly stops.

No replacement and now not even a reply to emails.

Overmerc

Horology Curious
11/5/19
Lucky you! I bought an Omega Aqua Terra a few months ago and received a very low quality watch. I requested an exchange but they told me this is it and I just have to get it checked by a local watch repair. The strap logo next just fell off and I have requested again for a replacement, they made me pay for the shipping and gave a free strap.

Puretime shipped the strap to me without a contact number and incomplete address resulting in a failure delivery or pick and hence was returned to China. I emailed them multiple times to inform them of what happened but they have decided to just ignore. Still no sign of my strap replacement after 3 months now. Watch is also very low quality, crown is lose and movement suddenly stops.

No replacement and now not even a reply to emails.

Shit happens, my friend. We are in Rep univerce))
By the way, my Omega passed the test for 10 bar! That amazed!

Last edited: