• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase with Puretime

CSJames

Horology Curious
22/6/19
Hi, made my first order with Puretime on 14th June 2019. Received QC pic on 21st June 2019 and found some issues with the watch. Emailed Elena about the issues and said will get back to me 'later' but haven't got a reply to address my issues. It's so hard to communicate when every email take so long to reply. Please help.

Palace

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/18
Germany
Hi, made my first order with Puretime on 14th June 2019. Received QC pic on 21st June 2019 and found some issues with the watch. Emailed Elena about the issues and said will get back to me 'later' but haven't got a reply to address my issues. It's so hard to communicate when every email take so long to reply. Please help.

As it's written in the forum, most (if not all) TDs have problems with police raids.
Also, they aren't sitting in the factory, you know. If you exchange the watch, it will take some time.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Usually you should recieve the reponse from us within 24 hours. Please let me know if you haven't heard back from us yet. I will check for you