• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First TIME BUYER ROLEX SEA DWELLER ARFV2 904SS

Ssg16

Horology Curious
12/6/19
Hi to everyone here at rwi. First time buyer proper newbie. Ordered my first rolex sea dweller deep sea black dial off puretime. Paid in bitcoin and just awaiting qc pictures. Hopefully all goes well. Does the watch come with box?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi to everyone here at rwi. First time buyer proper newbie. Ordered my first rolex sea dweller deep sea black dial off puretime. Paid in bitcoin and just awaiting qc pictures. Hopefully all goes well. Does the watch come with box?

Thanks for your order and we will process it as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help . Thank you
The watch comes with a plastic case, not a rolex box.

Ssg16

Horology Curious
12/6/19
I will post qc pictures as soon as possible.. Unfortunately I got an email saying "sorry for delay ,https://puretimewatch.io/sea-dwelle...s-case-and-bracelet-black-dial-sh3135-v2.html this watch is sold out currently so we can't provide QC in time . New stock might takes 1-2 weeks to wait for ,would u like to please ? ". I said yes I would wait but now I'm thinking maybe they could send something in stock from let's say noob factory as they are more connected with these???? Gutted
​​​​. Waiting game I guess can't wait to get it in my hands. Originally tried order the same watch off puretime on dhgate but unfortunately the payment was deemed high risk on my credit card and my bank would not allow it.

Ssg16

Horology Curious
12/6/19
The email was received yesterday so hopefully it is in this time frame

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry for this , friend. Please let us know if you want to keep waiting for new stocks or change your order to something else.
PS: we don't have any shops on dhgate. They are not the real puretime

Reactions: Ssg16

Ssg16

Horology Curious
12/6/19
Yes I did email to say I would wait. First time buyer and things never go smoothly for me

Reactions: Michu

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your patience and cooperation. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused

Ssg16

Horology Curious
12/6/19

Hi there. I got the pictures of the qc this morning. What's people's input. Looks very good to me???? ????

Ssg16

Horology Curious
12/6/19
I think the crown could have had more of a gap on the watch face?? ????

Blackrose

Renowned Member
13/2/13
I think the crown could have had more of a gap on the watch face?? ????

You got to chill bro. You are buying a replica watch and posting your buyer issues to everyone. It’s disrespectful to a long time authorized dealer to make something public that should be private. Things go out of stock and issues arise. I would advise you either get used to it or leave the rep game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mask415

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/19
UK
Can you swim with the watch with the test results as they are?

Mask415

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/19
UK
Thanks, I bought a new ARF Seadweller 126600 from puretime when the V3 was released and was going to take this on holiday, I would like to get it pressured tested but didnt know where to take it. I'm north west based in the UK.

Ssg16

Horology Curious
12/6/19
You got to chill bro. You are buying a replica watch and posting your buyer issues to everyone. It’s disrespectful to a long time authorized dealer to make something public that should be private. Things go out of stock and issues arise. I would advise you either get used to it or leave the rep game.

I am chilled. I undetstand that it is a replica. My buyer issues? Maybe with the out of stock thing just to see what response I would get from the community. I have not disrespected this authorised dealer and I plan on putting thousands ££££ in his/their pocket. From reading further into puretimes post which I should off first I fully understand the process now.
​​​​​​And I would advise you to be a little more friendly :)
Rep world is for me ????

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks, I bought a new ARF Seadweller 126600 from puretime when the V3 was released and was going to take this on holiday, I would like to get it pressured tested but didnt know where to take it. I'm north west based in the UK.

Most of the watches come waterproofed from the factories :)Specially ARF's or Noob's