• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seeking Advice on Timegrapher Results

Crayons

Looking Around
5/6/19
I just received my QC photos from PureTime and aesthetically the watch looks great, however I have some concerns with the results of the timegrapher. Since I am relatively new at this, I am looking for some advice on whether my interpretation of the results is correct, and how to proceed from here.

From the timegrapher, the beat error of 0.1ms looks great. My concern is with the rate and, to a lesser extent, the amplitude.

The amplitude reads 248 degrees, a bit lower than I would consider typically acceptable for a fully wound watch. Perhaps this watch is not fully wound though.

The rate reads 18.3 s/d, which seems too high and beyond what would typically be considered acceptable for a new watch.

Any advice or information you can share would be greatly appreciated!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. The amplitude is a bit lower. Please ask my team to wind it more and show you another timegrapher. If the amplitude is back to normal, we can adjust the rate for you. No worries.

Crayons

Looking Around
5/6/19
Thank you for your reply.

Your team was able to test the watch again, and this time the amplitude and rate look much better.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's great. We will process the shipment if everything is good