• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase - VSF Aqua Terra Black Dial Black Rubber Strap 8900

utopia13

Horology Curious
15/4/19
I have been lurking in this forum for some time looking for a quality omega piece and finally made up my mind on a black vsf aqua terra with rubber strap.
Decided to go with puretime as they seem to be in this business for the longest time.

Anyway here is my purchase timeline:

12 Jun - Payment made

13 Jun - Order confirmed

18 Jun - 1st set of QC pictures received

18 Jun - I rejected the watch due to a quite crooked "OMEGA" and slightly crooked "Ω" logo.

19 Jun - Elena said will double check and get back to me

19 Jun - Elena sent another 2 close up pictures of the first piece's dial and said the watch looks good

19 Jun - Again, I rejected the watch as the crooked "omega" is even more obvious close up.
Any crooked logos and markers is fairly easy to spot on this model as the dial is made up of horizontal lines.
Well, to avoid any confusion, I sent Elena the 2 pictures with straight lines drawn on the watch to prove I'm not seeing things.

20 Jun - Elena replied we will wait for another piece if I'm not satisfied

20 Jun - I said I will wait for another piece.

It's only the first qc I rejected so I remain positive that this will be a positive buying experience, however I am keeping my arms crossed.
I will continue to update here on the buying process.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order . We will try another and i am sure we will finally work this out together. No worries.