• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with Pure Time (Daytona and Submariner)

shazmook

Horology Curious
7/6/19
Long time lurker in the forum and finally pulled the trigger on a

SUBMARINER 116610 LN BLACK CERAMIC NOOB 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET A2836 V9

and a

DAYTONA 116500 NOOB 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET WHITE DIAL SA4130 V2

Looking forward to finally having these in my hands. I'll update as this moves along

6-18 Ordered
6-18 Funded

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will process your order as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you need any help. Thank you

Reactions: shazmook

gnoelkered

Known Member
4/6/19
I recently gotten the panda from Puretime as well. Wearing it daily, happy as can be.

shazmook

Horology Curious
7/6/19
Update

QC photos received and sent back comments, Glad things are moving again.

6-11-19

and

6-12-19

shazmook

Horology Curious
7/6/19
puretime So slight issue, I sent responses to both QC photos and did not approved them but yet they were shipped. Please check your email or if you can message me here, thank you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
puretime So slight issue, I sent responses to both QC photos and did not approved them but yet they were shipped. Please check your email or if you can message me here, thank you.

Please PM me your order number. I will check for you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
thank you. I've sent you over the items requested and looking forward to getting this worked out and the order shipped once everything is approved

No problem. We will take a note and will take care of these.

shazmook

Horology Curious
7/6/19
Just an update for everyone. Took quite a bit with everything going on and shipping issues but watches finally arrived a couple days ago so about 2 month turn around. Having an issue with one of the watches already but am working with puretime to get this resolved. I'll have another update once I hear back.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Just an update for everyone. Took quite a bit with everything going on and shipping issues but watches finally arrived a couple days ago so about 2 month turn around. Having an issue with one of the watches already but am working with puretime to get this resolved. I'll have another update once I hear back.

Sorry to hear that. I have recieved your PM and will get back to you soon